Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Jammu. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Khan ZuhaibYour feedback matters!
My face is looking wide because of my cheeks, I need any solution to come out from this problem (any facial exercises)
I have acne scars on my face as a result of popping pimples during my earlier days. I have used so many cosmetic product and I also follow 2 times a time face cleansing routine. I morning I do facewash then tea tree toner then serum and moisturizer and same in night with a night cream. But still the acne acne scars didn't fade away. What should I do. I have combined to oily skin.
In summer there is extra water retention from my body. And the little pimples are coming on my face, neck and body. So what should I do at this situation?
I have pimples and black heads too I have also controlled eating junk food But still it is happening What remedies should be taken?
My face is becoming black day to day. I'm working in nite shift. And there are some black marks on my face will you please help to get out of this.
Hello doctor, my age is 16. My nose is some what bold and it gets swelled slightly sometimes after waking up. And I can't breathe in completely through nose. If I inhale some fiercely I feel some stopping in nose please give a good suggestion to cure it. This problem is some from 3 to 4 years. When I wash my face I'll get the fluid that come at the time of cold. And I'll be attacked with cold very sooner in winter.Please tell.
Please suggest me some good shampoo for hair care as I want to grow healthy hair m suffering with extreme hairloss.
M having a problem about my skin. My age is 37 n I have dark circle in my face. please do suggest me some.
Hello doctor . I'm nursing mother of 5th month baby. Before pregnancy I used one skin lighting cream (melamet. During pregnancy I stopped it. N I got some skin changes like depigmentation, pimples,dark circles around eyes. I thought it vil disappear after pregnancy boz it's hormonal change. After delivery also I didn't get my previous skin colour. Can you please suggest me any treatment for me. I'm still feeding to my baby. please help me suggest any skin fairness creams.
I have holes maybe loose or open pores from previous acne how should I tighten the pores or remove those big holes.
Facial hair in women can be an embarrassing and touchy subject. While people may notice it and avoid speaking about it, the stare that lasts for just a second longer on your face will be uneasy. It is time you get rid of it and stop grabbing more attention than you need:
1. Hide it: Some of the most common methods to hide facial hair are bleaching, threading, waxing, depilation or electrolysis. Each of these methods have their advantages and disadvantages. Bleaching, for example, masks the hair for a while and gives it a golden tinge which still makes it less visible. Threading or waxing has to be undertaken at periodic intervals and both may result in thicker hair growth in the surrounding areas. Women who are regular with their body care regimen can try these methods.
2. Destroy it: Use a tweezers to pull it out: This one mostly works on the instinct that you get when you see the hair. It works if you don't have too much hair and just a couple here and there that can be easily pulled out. Sterilize the tweezers with alcohol to avoid infection. You will have to grip near the root and give a firm pull to get rid of the whole thing. It is painful but if done right it can last 3-8 weeks before its replacement shows up.
3. Shave it: Yes, women do it too. Apply a shaving gel or foam and use a disposable razor to clip the hair. Though this is relatively less painful, hair growth afterwards is quite fast so you'll have to be careful to add it to your schedule often enough.
4. Try natural methods: It is slow but cheap and reliable. The visible effects of using natural ingredients for hair removal happens only over a period of time but the results are well worth the wait. Turmeric powder is an ancient remedy for facial and body hair - so much so that Indian brides follow a traditional 'haldi' routine before their wedding. Other natural ingredients you can try include gram flour (besan) and sugar was. You can also give a good rub with a pumice stone.
5. Try Electrolysis: It is the only permanent method but is tedious and requires multiple sessions. It is usually recommended if there are few thick hair limited to one part of body. In this method hair root is destroyed with the help of thin metallic probe connected to a machine through which electricity is delivered to hair roots.
6. Try a laser treatment: Laser is one of the most effective treatments for unwanted body hair. The bright beams of heat and light from the laser directly reaches the roots of the hair, removing it and preventing re-growth for a fair period of time. The downside is that it'll take a few months and prove to be expensive but the results can be well worth the wait as it can permanently remove hair. You may also need multiple sittings to destroy the hair growth completely. If peace of mind is your criteria, then go for it.
If excessive hair is stopping you from living and enjoying your life, Consult a Dermatologist who can help you find a way.
Your scalp releases natural oils to keep your hair lustrous. But too much oil in and around your scalp, while healthy for your hair, can be dangerous for your skin.