Doctor in Khan's Clinic
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Khan's ClinicYour feedback matters!
Acne is a very common problem that affects people, mostly teenagers worldwide. The problem of acne can be extremely annoying, making most of the people to opt for self medication. However, it is advisable to consult a dermatologist to avoid unwanted complications. The following common but serious mistakes should be avoided while self-treating acne:
- Fight acne the dermatologist way: During adolescence, hormonal imbalance is one of the major factors resulting in acne. However, factors like prolonged illness, pollution, dermatological problems cannot be sidelined either. It should be noted that acne is an inflammation which needs proper investigation. A dermatologist should be consulted at the very onset. Use of any medicated lotions or creams without proper recommendation can aggravate the problem.
- The lesser the better: Using too many products at a time will do you more harm than good. Use one product at a time. If you think a product can magically treat your acne in a day, then you are in for some disappointment. Optimism is good, but being realistic is better. Not all products show positive results in a day. One needs to have patience. Use the product diligently for a week before trying out a new product.
- Complete what you started: It is a crime to stop any medications mid way. Complete the full course of the medication, even if your acne is fully treated.
- Popping away to ugly spots and scars: Popping or picking only worsens the inflammation and acne. It will leave your face with some really ugly spots. When the acne head turns white, do not try to squeeze it out. Show some resilience. It is a very common mistake that should be strictly avoided.
- Exfoliants should be chosen carefully. Understand your skin type well. Micro-beads-enriched exfoliants are the best to use. Avoid scrubbing or over washing the face. Always use a sunscreen before stepping out in the sun. If you are into make-ups, remove them before retiring to bed. Use make-ups that suit your skin type. Minimal application of make-up is advisable in case of acne.
- Many well-wishers might suggest innumerable acne treatments. Listen to all, but choose what you feel and know is the best.
A flawless and acne-free face is very much achievable.
My skin is becoming white to black in face, on stomach and in hand, but my chest and legs are white, please help me,
My daughter is prone to allergies right from her childhood. Of late, she has been developing scaly reddish skin on the middle and ring finger of her right hand. We consulted local dermatologist, who prescribed steroid based cream, moisturizing cream and asked not to do any activity with right hand. She has been following the instructions, but the issue reappeared after subsiding briefly. Can someone suggest what has to be done now? I can share photos if someone wants to see how it looks like exactly.
Doctors main ek 18 years old boy hu. Main pahle fair tha but pta nhi kyu 3 months me mera body colour bhot hi dark ho gya hai jiske karan main bhit hi kala dikhne laga hu. Please gore hone ka upay bataye.
Is derma roller helpful in regrowth of hair in bald area? If yes, then which derma roller should I use? Thanks.
I am using REDENSER SERUM FOR HAIR REGROWTH for hair fall. First I bought from doctor. The color of the liquid was magenta/pink. I used it for a month and hair fall stopped. After that I bought from amazon. Now the color of the liquid is transparent/white and I have used for 5 days and hair fall again started and my question is. Shall I use it?
I'm a 27 year old mother to a 2 year old boy whom is suffering from ringworms for 5 months now. I have used different antibiotics an cream prescribed by different doctors but still there has been no change. PLEASE HELP WHAT SHOULD DO.
With the help of semi-permanent makeup , one can look and feel more beautiful 24 hours a day, 7 days a week wherever you are.