Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Singrauli and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Tribhuwan SinghYour feedback matters!
Hi. I' m a 49 year old woman. I have a bad body pain, especially in my back and knee. They are also accompanied with irregular periods and indigestion.
I am getting sudden shock in special body parts like pelvic cavity while playing. I think this is due to weak nervous system. Suggest me a plan to get rid of this shocks and pains.
Good morning, I played volleyball yesterday. And due to bad way of passing the ball, I got injured in my 2 fingers of left hand. My fingers have got swelling and it is creating little bit pain and giving problem in movement of finger. But I don't think that I got fractured because It would give more pain. Kindly tell me suggestions to improve my fingers. Thank you in advance.
Mera hath dukta hai Mera sarir me dard hota hai es liye me so nhi pata hu or sab theek hai raat ko nid nhi aati hai.
I am doing running in the morning 1 hr daily for reduce weight. But now today 7th day I have a little pain in my leg so what should I do please tell me and also suggest me any tablet, cream syrup etc.
Sir/Madam I have a whole body pain especially at upper back bone and fatigue at the foots, Recommend me the food by which I can overcome from above problems Thank you.
Mujhe weakness bahot hai Thoda sa kaam karta hu aur thak jata hu Aur pure badan ki haddiya bhi pain karti hai Aur headache bhi hai Maine ab tak 3 Dr. ko cousult kiya magar Wo sirf pain killer aur gas ki davaiya hi dete hai Please ye cause kyun ho raha hai Thanks in advance.
I was not feeling well so I went to doctor, doctor gave me antibiotic tablets, but after taking the tablets I was feeling well ,but after some hours inside my body was full paining my hands an legs and my mouth would become dry, but I would eat normally ,only my body is paining little fever is inside it is going an coming as in Mumbai the climate is changing ,can you tell me what to do for it .thanks.
After doing some work my body start paining aur I feel very tired and not able to do any work I feel I should not get up from bed and feel very sleepy.
I daily workout from 1 year 2-3 hours in gym. That is heavy workout. Sometimes my body pains alot. I want to ask you that is it normal or I have to stop going to gym.
I am 37 years old. Height 6 feet. Weight 78 kg. I feel pain in my foot in the morning. It gets okay within 30 minutes or so. I also have a feeling that it pains more when I had intercourse at night. My sugar level and bp level are normal. What should I do?
Having severe body pain. And also constipation problem from couple of days. Suggest me some good remedy to cure this.
What usvyhe symptoms 8f aids. I hv a pain in whole of my body. How can it be prevented. please h3lp me out. How can I get well.
Yesterday I have been suggested below medicines by my doctor for the Loose Motion but don't know which is Body Pain medicine. Having much body pain so kindly suggest medicines for body pain. 1. Rifagut 2.Rantac 3. Ennis 4. econorm Sachet.
A very common complaint, a number of factors can cause wrist pain but arriving at the exact cause can be a tad bit difficult. Depending on the cause, wrist pain can vary in intensity.
What causes pain in your wrist?
Injury to any part of the wrist can lead to wrist pain and impinge on your ability to use the affected hand and wrist. The causes can be injuries like sudden impacts and repetitive stress; arthritis like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis; or diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome that affect this part of the body.
1. Sudden impacts - Falling forward onto your extended hand can give rise to instances of wrist pain. Injury occurring from this sudden impact can cause not only sprains and strains but also fractures.
2. Repetitive stress - An activity that involves the movement of your wrist in repeating motions can cause the joint tissues to be inflamed or give rise to stress fractures, especially if the movement is performed without any break for a long period of time.
3. Rheumatoid arthritis - In this disorder, both the wrists can get affected. In general, the disorder sees your body's immune system attacking tissues of your body.
4. Osteoarthritis - Although the condition is very uncommon in the wrist, it occurs in individuals who have suffered a wrist injury in the past. Osteoarthritis typically happens when the cartilage that acts as the cushion at the end of your bones undergoes deterioration with time.
5. Carpal tunnel syndrome - An increase in pressure on the median nerve (a nerve that affects the sensation or movement of your hand) that passes a passageway called the carpal tunnel can cause you to suffer from wrist pain.
In addition to these causes, instances of Kienbock's disease and ganglion cysts can also lead to this problem.
How to identify the signs of the problem?
The pain can vary depending on the cause. So, wrist pain arising out of osteoarthritis will exhibit a dull pain while that from carpal tunnel syndrome will give a pins and needles sensation. Many times, the location of the pain can help the doctor to determine the cause behind the symptoms you may experience.