Doctor in TARA DIAGNOSTICS & CLINIC
Submit a review for TARA DIAGNOSTICS & CLINICYour feedback matters!
Aches and pains are ailments that affect one and all at some point or the other. The myriad quick heal methods like pain killers and hot cold packs might accord temporary relief, but they aren't really effective in terms of curing the root of the problem. All these bodily pains are related to some innate illness and these painkillers merely provide superficial respite. Thus, a large number of people are growingly looking at alternative therapies, which not only remedy the pain, but also help in fighting the source of the disease.
Acupuncture for the longest time has occupied the imagination of many as a viable alternative to the harrowing mainstream clinical procedures. Integral to the ancient medicinal practises of the orient, acupuncture is replete with palliative properties and has been known to benefit a phenomenal number of people enduring serious distresses.
It is especially effective in curing the following pains.
1. Osteoarthritis: Acupuncture enhances the bone immunity and abates the joint pains immensely.
3. Menstrual Cramps: Menstrual cramps are caused by the contractions in the uterine muscles during the periods. Acupuncture hugely palliates such traumas.
It is a natural way to stimulate the health boosting properties we are imbued with. The philosophy behind acupuncture endorses the fact that your bodies are hardwired to deal with any ailment from within. Acupuncture simply enhances such in- built defences and enables you to lead a healthier life. While you may be skeptical of the long drawn process that acupuncture involves, the benefits are many. Amongst other things it reduces your dependence on drugs, which is indeed an important aspect to consider. It generally involves gently pricking the pressure points of your body with sterilized needles and relying of the healing powers of your latent heat pressure.
I am facing acute body pain in entire body for last 2 yes and it’s increasing every day. .back pain is most painful .feeling so painful from the time I wake up in morning till I go to sleep. Got all test done and found normal- arthritis/BP/sugar/Uric acid/HBLA27/TSH. I’ve a sitting job for 9 hrs. Need advice what to do as I’m not able to work now a days.
Hi Sir, Pain in left side of upper body not continuous but seldom. Start from hand than left part of upper body. Please guide.
Ayurveda provides safe, holistic and dependable treatments for most ailments that are common in the 21st century, like stress, bad posture, and the pain it brings with it. Several types of pain are common among working millenials, especially pain in the neck, head, back region, eyes, along the spinal cord, and in the region of the waist. The most reliable Ayurveda treatment for healing all of these is Agnikarma. Agnikarma involves the application of heat on the affected area, enough to cause therapeutic burns, but not enough to scald the skin or cause discomfort. The burns are made on the part most affected by the pain, for maximum impact.
When is Agnikarma most effective?
Agnikarma is most effective when removing pain caused by the following:
- Sore ankles.
- Sore knees.
- Sport injuries.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Achilles tendon.
- Degenerative joint disorder.
- Frozen elbow.
Benefits of Agnikarma:
Why should you go with Agnikarma over and above other conventional reasons? Here are the reasons!
- No downtime: The process is usually completed swiftly, results visible in 2-4 weeks, and assures no recovery period or ‘downtime’. This makes it very convenient for busy professionals on tight schedules and approaching deadlines.
- Accessible treatment: Agnikarma is a treatment devised and perfected in India. The treatment is available in most towns and cities.
- Diversity: This treatment cures pain arising due to troubles in bones, ligaments, joints, tendons and cartilages, all. Therefore, it is a one-stop solution to all your problems.
- No surgery: Nowadays, with the rising number of incidents of invasive surgery, permanent organ damage and formation of lethal scar tissue, the fear of surgery is not unfounded at all. This is where Agnikarma has a huge advantage – it does not involve surgery, and on the other hand, reduces the chance of you ever needing surgery. It may postpone surgery if it can’t altogether remove the need for it.
How is it done?
In Agnikarma treatment, the areas in your body in the most pain are identified and marked. After that, a metallic object called the Shalaka is brought into use. This is heated up and applied directly to those sensitive areas. The heat is transferred from the Shalaka to them, healing them through heat therapy. The process gives long lasting relief from pain, and gives a host of related benefits like improvement of blood supply to the region, reducing joint cramps and stiffness, relaxing muscles and decreasing the chances of infection.
Agnikarma treatment in Ayurveda is the one of the best ones out there for effective pain management. It involves drugless treatment that shows results within a few weeks, that too with zero downtime. If you are suffering from acute or chronic joint, muscle, bone or related organ pain, you should book your session right away!
The anterior cruciate ligament is one of the most delicate yet vital ligaments that holds the knee bones in place and stabilizes the movement. Injury to the ligament, on account of a sprain, can prove to be a cause of severe distress. This may lead to a partial or a complete destabilization of the knee joints and impair the normal movements to a great extent.
Some of the most common causes of this sort of a ligament tear are accidental injuries during a sporting activity, unexpected collision or incorrect body postures. This is a fairly common occurrence among the athletes. However, the physiological and neuromuscular controls make women more susceptible to damage to the Anterior Cruciate Ligament than men.
There are two cruciate ligaments in our body, i.e. the anterior and the posterior cruciate ligaments. They run in crosses to connect the insides of the knee joints. They regulate the back and forth movement of your knees. They therefore, may incur substantial damage through sudden movements like jerks or an abrupt change of direction; the degree of tear may vary from minor strains to complete detachment. Accordingly, treatments are available to cure the distress. The treatments may either be surgical or nonsurgical, depending about the extent of the injury as well as the age of the patient. A complete tear in the ligament necessitates surgery for recovery. However, one may choose to opt for other non - surgical methods to minimize the damage.
Some of the most effective treatments for a tear in the anterior cruciate ligament have been enlisted below:
1. Bracing: Wearing a brace or using a crutch for the purpose of movement can accord the knees with some stability. It also keeps the joints intact and alleviates pain.
2. Physiotherapy: Once the inflammation reduces, you may opt for physiotherapy to restore movement and reduce the pain. Heat and Ice therapies work as ideal adjuvants to physiotherapy in such cases.
3. Surgery: Regrowth of the anterior cruciate ligament may be possible through a surgical process of grafting. This enables the tissues to repair themselves. Knee caps and adequate rest accord better rehabilitation. The recovery is faster and steadier in this process. In surgery we reconstruct the ligament again using patients own tissues. Its called Arthroscopic ACL Reconstruction.