Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Sexologists online in Singrauli. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. B.K. Gunda
Submit a review for Dr. B.K. GundaYour feedback matters!
Foreskin problem. Earlier he was able to stretch his foreskin back. But now whenever he tries to do so he gets cuts on the skin n is unable to stretch back the foreskin. please help Thankyou.
She is getting marry after diwali but she has big fear of sex before marriage they try so many time for sex but they are not succeed so she has more fear that if that's not done. so what should she do?
मेरा hydrocele पिछले 8 साल से एक साइड बड़ा है ओर एक अपने वास्तविक साइज में है । कृपया कोई दवाई बताइये जिससे ये छोटा हो सके ।
I am 18 old age male I have doubt about Masturbation. Masturbation can do One month one time it is good for health. Masturbation can do mean in future come any problem in body. Masturbation can do mean Can reduce Erectile Dysfunction and Sperm count decrease.
I am facing one issue as. Whenever I touch my gf or when I am holding her hand and walking then some sticky fluid always comes out from my sex organ and its very sticky in nature. I don't know what is that. Is there any issue whenever I touch her it happens. And one more how to increase sex power to fulfill a girl in homely ways or by medicines. Thank you please help me I am in great need of answer I am very much tensed about that.
I had my period, on the 15th of June, I had sex with My boyfriend from the 17th to the 20th (unprotected) I too the morning after pill afterwards and we continued to have protected sex. 7 days later I noticed I had a light period for about 3 days. My period was due today but I have received nothing. Could I be pregnant? Why was I bleeding in the middle of a cycle? Please tell me if something is wrong with me Thanks.
Plz doctors tell me how to increase size of my penis nd in winters my penis did not erect properly my penis feel cold at that time I can't do sex with my wife please tell me some precaution for this.
Self pleasuring is a normal process during the growing up years and later on in life too. It is recommended by doctors to promote overall health. A lot of times, self pleasuring is a good way to relieve the pent up sexual feelings. The issue, however, is when people (both men and women) get addicted to it and start depending on it for pleasure.
It is a pleasurable act, and therefore especially in the early years of life, it can become an addiction. People also tend to use it to beat loneliness, when they are excited sexually, and of course, to beat boredom. Indulging in it more than 3 to 4 times a week can be normal. However, if there is an urge to masturbate multiple times daily, it is time for concern. Continued into the 20s, there are harmful physical and psychological problems as a result of over-masturbation, as noted below:
- Anxiety: Masturbation puts people in a very comfortable position and therefore when there is a partner to go with, there are anxiety issues relating to size, stamina, and ways to please the partner. The performance anxiety which is quite common can be very high in over-masturbators. Both males and females with this habit can face sexual exhaustion and recurrent genital infections also.
- Chronic fatigue: Masturbation induces the production of the steroid hormone, cortisol. This increases the rate of metabolism and therefore leads to an exhausted and fatigued feeling.
- Back pain or discomfort: Over masturbation reduces the production of oxytocin, DHEA, testosterone and DHT. The depletion of these neurochemicals triggers a release of the inflammatory hormone prostaglandin E2, which is one source for lower-back pain.
- Groin and/or testicular discomfort and pain: There is a loop between the pituitary-adrenal-testicular glands, which is responsible for production of oxytocin and testosterone production. These have anti-inflammatory properties and over-masturbation tends to reduce this production. This leads to a groin pain which can extend into the testicles and continue chronically.
- Penis shrinkage: When started early in life, the amount of growth hormones in the body reduces with over-masturbation. This leads to inadequate amount of hormones for the penis to grow to its full size, leading to a smaller organ.
- Premature ejaculation: Again, the reduction in hormones including testosterone and other neurotransmitters like dopamine and serotonin leads to a weak parasympathetic nervous system. The result is a weaker erection, sperm leakage, and premature ejaculation.
- Hair loss: The hormone and neurotransmitter reaction also leads in high levels of prolactin and DHEA in the body, leading to hair loss.
As seen from above, over-masturbation does have a lot of side effects and it is better to treat it early on when you realize it is an issue.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!