Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Sindhudurg and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Umesh MasurkarYour feedback matters!
Can any one tell me reasonable and reliable treatment option for dental problem? my mother is aged 64 and she is having sensitization problem in her teeth she also need to done 2 root canals and 3 tooth extraction and 4 implants and some crowns so for each of these can you please give me quotation as my budget is tight please give me reasonable rates so that I can come and get mu treatment privately. I am ok to have my treatment in hyderabad or ahmedabad location so feel free to get back to me by doctors of both location.
Can you tel me about chemical peel. What are the requirements for doing chemical peel. My face have recovered from acnes. I want to get rid of spots now. Please advice
Hello Doctors, My sister, age 16 is suffering from excessive hair loss, kindly suggest us any medicine or home remedy for it. Thanks in advance.
I am feeling from cough and cold also having a high fever like 103°C? What should I do to get myself cure rapidly?
I am a 20 year old male suffering from a severe back pain. It had started after a football match. I had to use my full potential into tht game later when I reached back home I started to experience this is. Please help me.
I had hair fall over 3 months and I cant stop by applying different hair oils can you suggest any tips for me.?
Hello sir. I always have some white heads in my face. When I press it some white type thing comes. But when I don't do it then it becomes a pimple. What is the best solution for this. Please help me out.
I am suffering from severe back pain since last two weeks and I am having Nucoxia 120 for relieving the pain.
Is Ashwagandha helpful for my 18 years old Autistic daughter. Also her weight is 67 Kg. And height is 4.5 feet. Please suggest how her weight can be reduced to the ideal body weight.
How to permanently cure for allergic reaction in skin (urticaria) due to temperature difference.Any remedies besides taking citrazene tab everytime.
Hi doc. I m Arun I have problem of hair fall. I have many type of product for solve this. But no improvement.
I am 23 years old men. I am suffering from back pain from last few years whenever I run 700-800 mtrs them my back pain increases that's the reason I could not run as much I want to run daily!
Dr. Sir, I am 40 years old and well build up, mu ht is 175 cm and weight is around 79 kg. I regularly go to gym. But I want to loose little bit and want to be between 75-76 kg. My daily routine wakeup 5.30 am then gym for one hours, taking milk and toast at morning, lunch- 3 chapatis and bhaji and in dinner 3 chapatis. Kindly suggest how to loose the weight. NOTE: before 4 years I diagnosis for diabetic, but maintain well balanced HBA1C is 5.1. Regards
I am 26 years old. My weight is 55 and height is 5.9. My immunity is very low and also tell how to gain weight.
I don't know what happened suddenly hair start to lose like leafs from tree during spring I am really worried.
My leg muscles swell and pain a lot when ever I run hard and try to improve my stamina I am trying my best from 1.5 years, even after a long break, it starts again whenever I start running again.
My wife, 59 years old have diabetic and maintain control taking tablets recomented by Doctor. Now she has back lower pain for 9 months. suggest me medicine and curable way.
How to loose weight? How can I reduce extra weight to normal weight? How the white marks on the face can be reduced?
Choose your white foods carefully
- Avoid white rice, bread, pasta. These refined foods promote weight gain as they are digested quickly and cause your blood-sugar and insulin levels to spike.
- Making the switch to wholesome wholegrain varieties will help you maintain a healthy weight and keep you full for longer, as they are rich in fibre and help keep your blood-sugar levels balanced.
- Includes whole grain choices like whole oats, quinoa, brown rice, daliya, buckwheat, whole grain pasta and grainy bread add in your main meal.
Drink 2-3 litres of water a day
We often forget to keep our water intake up during winter, yet it is important to drink plenty of water all year round for good health. Don't forget air conditioning and heaters can be very dehydrating.
Try to drink at least two litres a day. Herbal teas count too.
There are many wonderful health-promoting teas to choose from such as ginger (great for improving circulation), green (a powerful antioxidant and can help promote weight loss), and chamomile (helps calm your nerves).
Eat protein with every meal
- One of the best ways to maintain a healthy weight is to eat good-quality, low-fat protein at each meal.
- Protein foods have a low gi and help to stabilise blood-sugar levels, which in turn will help curb sugar cravings and prevent you snacking on sugary carbohydrate foods.
- A good guide is to keep protein servings to the size and thickness of your palm. Some healthy protein choices include nuts, seeds, legumes (and legume-based foods such as hummus), egg white, fish, lean meat, chicken, low-fat dairy and soy products.
- Protein foods also help to create a feeling of fullness, preventing you from overeating.
Fill half your plate with fruit and veg salad
- At least half of your diet should be made up of fresh fruit and vegetables (including legumes).
- Fruit and vegetables are an excellent source of important vitamins and minerals including vitamins a and c, folate, iron and calcium.
- Purple, red and orange varieties are particularly high in potent health-promoting antioxidants.
- However, if you are watching your waistline, don't overdo higher-gi veggies such as potato, sweet potato and pumpkin.
- Aim to have about three pieces of fruit a day. Try adding fruit to your porridge, and make stewed fruit have with muesli or natural yoghurt in the morning.
Start your dinner with soup
- Have a small bowl of low-calorie mix veg soup before your main meal to help manage your weight.
- Doing this is not only a great way to increase your vegetable intake, it can help reduce the amount of food and calories you consume in a meal.
- To save time, make a healthy vegetable-based soup at the beginning of the week and freeze portions.
- Don't forget to add immune-boosting ingredients such as garlic, ginger, onion and miso to help protect yourself from colds and flu.