Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Sindhudurg and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. C Vijaya laxmiYour feedback matters!
Met gardan me dard hota hai air khichau sa mahsus hota hai jiski wajah se sir me bhi dard hone lagta hai. Mujhe kya karna chahiye.
Painful periods. Gastro pain during periods and light lower abdominal pain during 1st day. Pain relieves after vomiting.
I am applying a cream on my face but there are still some spot which are not leaving the surface. Can you recommend me something useful?
I have more pimples acne nd. Dark sports in my face. I was used more cream nd tablet bt I do not see any changes. So what I do. Pls tell me ans.
I have hair fall & dandruff prob, which makes me more irritation and day by day regularly I do head bath and I maintain neat and clean, even unable to solve my problem, kindly give me a good solution.
Sir, Mere face me baal (hair) ho gaya pichle 1 years se wo baal badta jata hai. Face bahut bura ho gaya kya kare ki wo face se hair hat jaaye.
MY tongue is yellow due to which I feel that it should be not be? What is its effect ?My teeth are also yellow not too but a bit? I think it is because of my yellowish tongue. I have phlegm also which never goes! How can I remove this yellowness?
Is chemical peeling gives a normal skin brightness and what about the hands and legs are they remain same as before and any side effects once we go with skin peeling treatment ? And how much it cost to go with treatment.Please tell.
I'm a 23 year old girl. I don't get my periods every month. Its so irregular means once in 3-6 months. Since the beginning. Consulted my gynecologist many time. But she said its bcz of my low hemoglobin level which is (7.7). What should I do.
What is the ideal diet chart for a diabetic kindly keep it simple as I can't afford high cost also what should be the interval of taking food.
Is it important to diet to loose weight with only exercises result will nit br fruitful? Intense diet is necessary? I have more of genetic fat. What to do?
Am 28 years old, I have problem with pcos irregular periods am not getting periods even for 4months. Am married I want to conceive ASAP. Please help me.
Hi, I'm 21 years old. I'm a male. I have breathing problem (steps, bathing time etc) and also I have a body pain every parts of body will be paining. Even though I did not done any heavy work but I'm getting body pain. I used pain relief ointment for knee for past two days but no use. I'm feeling like a old man. Please give me a suggestions. Thank you!
Sir I hEh an skin prom. L have many pimples on my face. please l want solution. Sir I hope that you will.
In our fast paced life, a wrong bend or an incorrect posture is quick to trigger a back ache. It can also occur because of reasons like arthritis, improper diet, lack of physical activity, an improper lifting of a heavy object, excessive physical labour or pregnancy. Most white collared professionals are a victim of a sedentary lifestyle where they spend hours on end sitting in the same position. In fact prolonged sitting is also a cause for weight gain, obesity, joint problems, poor health and even premature death.
Our instant reaction is to take a painkiller and get relief from a back ache. But painkillers often come with unwanted side effects and it is best not to take them unless prescribed by a physician. Some of the commonly prescribed painkillers in the market increase your risk to a heart attack by 2 to 4 times, cause cardiovascular problems, gastrointestinal problems, like digestive tract bleeding and even kidney problems. Instead, back ache has several home remedies that can wonders. It will require a little patience but the zero side effect factor and long term relief will eventually be great for you.
Try these herbal and home remedies for backache:
- Internal and external pain relief with Ginger: Ginger has anti-inflammatory compounds that can work well for pain relief. You can start by making Ginger tea. To do this, add 2-3 slices of ginger in half cup boiling water and simmer it for 10 - 15 minutes. You can add honey and drink it 2-3 times a day. You can also add half tea spoon crushed peppercorns and 2-3 cloves to this tea. Adding a dash of black salt helps in improving the taste.
- Harness the power of Basil: Add 10 Basil leaves to a boiling cup of water and continue to boil it until it reduces to half. You can add a dash of salt to this and drink it through the day.
- Home remedies with exercise: Not only should you stretch between long sitting hours, you should also get some back exercise suggested by a physical trainer with expertise in the field.
- Trigger your inner healing by releasing endorphins: Endorphins act as a pain blocking mechanism in the body and doing certain activities you like can help release them. From walking for 20 minutes to aerobics, to yoga to meditation to chiropractic care, you can try whatever makes you happy and calm to trigger your inner healing.
- Garlic: These tiny cloves healing powers are well known for a variety of body ailments including blood pressure. Taking a couple of cloves early in the morning on empty stomach or massaging with garlic oil helps relieve back ache