Submit a review for Agape Healthcare CentreYour feedback matters!
I am skinny. I take upto 2700 calories a day. I do workout alternate day and I am vegetarian even I do not eat eggs. How can I grow my muscles without supplements?
I am 22 years old and I am too slim what should I take to get more stamina and muscle can I take supplements. I am vegetarian.
I am suffering to weakness and filling so tired. How can I recover from this. I am so thick means dubla patla.
I am skinny and I want to get into shape, I eat good meal but my digestive system is not good! so for the next day I don't eat much! what should I do about it?
The homeopathic medicine is also for increasing body size and weight gain So with it I am taking ashwagandha and shtavri with milk at night and with water in the morning so will it work on increasing my health or will it contradict each other.
Dear Sir/Madam I am working as a Bank manager in Private Bank to Maintain good personality every day morning I used to work out for an Hour. But my muscles are not growing to grow muscles which food should I take and which drink should I drink please suggest. My age 30 and Weight 75 Height 5.5.
Is it safe to take Whey Protein as I had anal fissure before now I got the surgery done but still I'm not sure would protein hinder my digestive process or not. Can you suggest me, should I take protein shake or not? I really want to gain some muscles.
Anyone can get shoulder pain, and the cause might be simple to serious. You may get shoulder pain because of minor injury, carrying too much weight on the shoulders, poor posture, and any underlying health condition. Sometimes the pain comes and goes on its own without any need of taking medicines, but at times, it becomes difficult to treat them.
Conditions which may lead to shoulder pain may include rotator cuff disorders, instability of shoulders, frozen shoulder, broken arm, broken collarbone, and acromioclavicular joint problems.
The following are a few common causes-
1. Rotator cuff disorder:
A rotator cuff is a group of tendons and muscles which surround the shoulder joint. Tendons are hard and rubbery cords that link muscles to bones. The rotator cuff holds the joint in the right position so that it can move in a desired and controlled way. There are different types of rotator cuff disorder, and each of them leads to various symptoms. But common aspects of the problem include:
- Pain which starts worsening during activities involving the arm above shoulder level. This may include brushing the hair.
- Pain occurring on the front side of the shoulder which tends to worsen during the night
- Ache that occurs on the front and side of the shoulder
Different types of rotator cuff disorders and their characteristics are as follows:
- Tendonitis and bursitis- Tendonitis refers to the swelling of tendon while bursitis is inflammation of the bursa. Bursa is the fluid-filled sacs that are typically placed on the joints and in between bones and tendons.
- Tears- A torn tendon or muscle cause possible weakness and severe pain in the arm and shoulder. Some people also feel a popping sensation when they move the shoulder.
2. Shoulder instability
The shoulder is a type of ball and socket joint and shoulder instability takes place when the ball part of the shoulder fails to fit in correctly in the socket. It can range from catching or slipping feeling to total shoulder dislocation where the ball entirely comes out of the socket.
3. Frozen shoulder
Also referred to as adhesive capsulitis, frozen shoulder is a painful and persistent stiffness present in the shoulder joint. This makes it very difficult for carrying out the full range of normal shoulder movements. Frozen shoulder takes place when there is swallowing, thickening, and tightening of the flexible tissue which surrounds the shoulder joint. This doesn’t allow enough space for the upper arm bone or humerus in the shoulder joint and makes shoulder movement painful and stiff. A person affected with frozen shoulder may find it difficult to carry out the daily chores such as driving, exercising, and sleeping in a comfortable position. Some people may find it absolutely impossible to move their shoulders at all. The symptoms of frozen shoulder can vary to a great extent, but it starts advancing at a gradual pace.
When left untreated, shoulder pain may or may not worsen. When it does worsen it is important to see your doctor.
Peppermint tea is a herbal tea which we know are infusions or tisanes. This tea is used as natural remedies for a wide range of health problems. It is a soothing beverage and offers a host of health benefits, particularly for those suffering from headaches, sinus problems or stomach issues. It is also an effective health tonic for your body. Peppermint tea is one of the most widely used and the most respected for its uses and benefits that you must know about.
Benefits of drinking peppermint tea:
- Remedy for headaches: Peppermint tea is very helpful in treating headaches. It is more effective in staunching headaches that are caused by stress or a poor diet. These headaches typically restrict blood vessels in the brain, causing pain. Usually, pain killers relieve the pain by relaxing the blood vessels in the brain. Peppermint tea also does the same, it opens up the brain's constricted blood vessels, bringing instant relief.
- Peppermint oil in aromatherapy is also used against headaches and colds.
- Remedy for sinus problems: Peppermint contains Menthol which gives it its refreshing flavour. Menthol also helps peppermint fight sinus problems. The menthol in peppermint helps in sinus problems by calming inflamed mucous membranes in the sinuses and throat and by thinning the mucous so it is less likely to block the sinus passageways. Menthol also acts as a decongestant which means it breaks down phlegm and mucous congestion. You can breathe in the steam from peppermint tea to help your sinus become mucous free.
- Remedy for stomach upsets: Peppermint tea is a real stomach healer as it soothes and heals stomach aches, pains, and cramps. Peppermints also get rid of heartburn, gas/flatulence, indigestion and diarrhoea. Peppermint oil is extremely effective against irritable bowel syndrome or IBS.
- Remedy of the brain: Peppermint tea improves brain function and makes you more mentally alert and also improves memory retrieval. Peppermint thus is extremely useful if you are driving back home after a stressful day. It’s also useful for students and those who suffer from stress induced health problems because it calms you down.
- Remedy for menstrual cramps: Peppermint tea is known to ease constricting muscles. This is the reason it’s very useful for athletes as well as people suffering from anxiety. For this reason, it’s also particularly effective in treating cramps caused due to the constricting the muscles in the walls of the uterus.
Other ways it helps is due to its antimicrobial and antiseptic properties, which makes it one hell of an effective skin cleanser and great for fighting bacterial infections when applied topically. It also acts as an analgesic and a treatment for skin disorders like rashes. It also has been shown to break down "bile stones" and reduce bad breath.