Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Sattur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sarath Chandran
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sarath ChandranYour feedback matters!
I had a dark circles on my face and even I had pimples too. Please suggest me what I have to do to get rid of these problems in small time.
Suffering from pimples and acne with pain and pus on cheeks, also with blackheads and whiteheads on nose chin and cheeks.
My head is full of dandruff and its causing hair fall for past three months. Please advice what should I do?
Dr. I am suffering from severe deep acne scars I am feel guilty to face others So please help to to overcome this, I am not willing to do laser, peel,roller treatment so please suggest medicines such as creams, pills, Ayurvedic remedy etc.
Sir, I am just 20 year old and still my few hair become grey is this because. Of any vitamin deficiency.
I have eczema and I have a brutal itching on my skin like foot and hand and I have very dry skin and by itching my the problem getting bigger and bigger, what should I do?
Seborrheic dermatitis refers to a kind of chronic skin rash affecting the scalp or face of a person. It has symptoms similar to that of eczema. Excess oil and greasiness could lead to this condition. This is a commonly noticed condition among children and adults. Seborrheic dermatitis is characterized by red patches, persistent dandruff, and flaking skin. This kind of skin disorder needs immediate treatment as neglecting the upsetting signs can turn out to be fatal; you may face a neurological breakdown after suffering for days together.
Take a look at the causes of Seborrheic Dermatitis:-
1. This skin disease could develop in response to psoriasis. Inflammatory responses often result in reddish patches on the skin.
2. Malassezia could cause Seborrheic Dermatitis. Malassezia is a type of yeast present in the oil secretions of a human body.
3. Such a condition could be worsened by the predominant weather conditions. Extreme winters or early spring can make your skin peel off.
Symptoms a person may face:-
1. The first and foremost symptom is red colored skin. The skin will appear as itchy and tender.
2. A stinging sensation is experienced in affected areas. The pain could be serious enough to prevent you from working or resting.
3. The eyelids of a person are at times under threat. This condition is more popularly known as blepharitis. The skin of your eyelids becomes red and crusted.
4. Dandruff can be found on your beard and moustache and even on your eyebrows.
5. Oily, flaky skin can be found on the scalp, ears, face, chest, armpits and also on the scrotum.
Skin disorders are taken lightly by most people. Many fail to realize how important skin is to the rest of our biological system. Skin is the primary barrier to all kinds of infections and diseases. A person should be aware of possibilities that can happen to trigger a skin condition like Seborrheic Dermatitis. Poking acne or scratching the skin of one's face, diabetes or obesity, psychological trauma, and weak immunity as noticed among patients of pancreatitis can actually increase your risk of contracting this disorder. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Lybrate | Dr. Anand Kumar Gupta speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY