Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Saharanpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Mr. ShivamYour feedback matters!
Does spiking of lateral tibial spine is similar to ligament injury or in one word tissue injury? For this which homeopathic medicine or allopathic medicine will be better to over come from this type of injury?
I am suffering from pain in my joints I tried many medical treatment and therapy as well as medicine but all in vien. Please suggestions me some wauy to get out of it.
I am 27 years old. Suffering with severe dandruff. I used many shampoos and oils so far but no use. Please suggest any shampoo and give suggestions to use.
I am having sciatica. The most pain is in the buttocks hips thighs and calf region of leg. Burning sensation ks also there. I am doing yoga exercises and taking hot water bath with eucalyptus oil. What other things I should be doing? I have taken physiotherapy treatments also. Pain still persists and its a constant pain. Please help.
Suffering from chikungunya. How can I recover fast? Which medicine and precautions should I take and for how long? I have too much pain.in joints too. How can I get rid from that?
I have short hair and white hairs. My hairs are very rough and there are very spritant. I want my hairs will long and shiny. please help me.
I am 21 years old boy, I am suffering from wrist pain from 1-2 weeks while weightlifting. There is no swelling or reddish skin, but it hurts when I move it side ways, pain occuring at outside of left wrist. What should I do?
My brother of age 2 but he can't walk properly he walk 3-4 steps on his leg finger in hindi (panja) we take him to doctor he is saying there no problem in her nerves of we try him to put your full leg he start crying what to do how to make him walk.
I do not have hair on my cheek and chin. Im 21 now and not having proper moustache and beard is irritating. Please suggest some tips to grow beard easily.
I am 48 yrs old male and have pain in right hand finger when writing but not when any heavy or light work doing. This case was last ten years and worried to go for any professional exam. So please suggest me and thank you.
M not getting proper beard. There is some place where beard is not growing. So please can someone help me with it.
I have hair loss temple side and fore head side I use dabur amla hair oil and use TRESemme SHAMPOO this are good for hair (or) not good for hair pls tell a good shampoo and hair oil how can I use the hair oil and shampoo.
I am 60. I have pain in both legs and my body is sleep. Low fat also muscular problems. So what to do?
We all desire for long, voluminous, lustrous hair and often crib about our hair not growing long enough or taking ample time to grow. But, we tend to forget that the secret behind beautiful hair is healthy hair. To maintain a long and healthy hair you must follow a rigorous regime. The following are a few tips to keep your hair long and healthy.
- Get to know your hair: This is the primary step to attain your goal of having a long and beautiful hair. Knowing your hair type (dry or oily; fizzy or straight etc.) and figuring out a meticulous hair care routine is of utmost importance. You may also consider professional help.
- Choose the correct products: This step needs attention. Make sure you do not get lured by advertisements. Choose products that suit your hair type. Once again for this step too, if you are unable to decide for yourself, do seek professional help.
- Learn to clean your hair in a proper manner: Message the shampoo on your scalp and rinse it properly with sufficient water. Remember to use a conditioner every time after applying shampoo, as it helps to seal the hair cuticles and restore protein and lipids. Use a towel gently to dry your hair.
- Pamper your hair with an oil message at regular intervals: Massaging your hair with oil will help it to grow faster. It also prevents your hair from dryness and being frizzy. You may also consider massaging your hair with hot oils the night before a shampoo.
- Go for regular trimmings: Trimming your hair at regular intervals will prevent your hair from split ends. Split ends hinder hair growth. So by avoiding split ends, you can make your hair grow longer.
- Avoid dryers and use a proper comb: Dryers may turn out to be very harmful for your hair. Using a dryer at close proximity to your hair may damage your hair. Try to dry your hair naturally. Also, use a proper comb that will not hurt your scalp. Combing in the right direction is also essential. Start combing from the tips to the roots.
- Use hair revitalizers: Revitalizers, Vitamin E capsules and other essential oils may also boost your hair to a desirable length. But, make sure you consult an expert to find out the needs of your hair.
- Eat a healthy diet, exercise and have a good night's sleep: These are the key factors necessary to maintain healthy and long hair. Incorporate Vitamins such as Vitamin A, B Complex and vitamin G in your diet as these will help your hair to grow long. Exercising and sleeping will is also crucial for maintaining healthy hair.