Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Sagar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mukesh Kumar JainYour feedback matters!
I have bumpy acne scars on my nose and normal acne scars on my cheeks. I went to a homeopathic doctor and he gave me something called" bar" It is a liquid medicine. And he gave me some white small tablets. The dosage is 6 tablets 3 times a day. Can this medicine help me in removing the bumpy scars and normal scars. Please help!
I am getting pimples regularbase. After that they becoming dark on face. I don't know why they r coming. How to reduce darkspots and how to prevent pimple growth?
My lips became soo dark, coz of smoking cigarettes. Bt now I quit smoking. Still my lips r dark. How can I change my lip colour?
Hi, im 25years old, male, im getting rashes all over my body frequently for no reason. Rashes like just ant bites. Ve consulted many doctors, ve taken so many medications, especially steroids. But no use. Al doctors r saying I wld ve to find the type like soap or eating chicken or any other food or use of hand wash or etc. But I don't ve any particular cause. It just comes spontaneously with no reason. So my doubt s, wil this b related to any blood infections. Wats wil b the cause? Wats the treatment for this? Im not able to go out if I get the rashes, my lips r getting enlarged. Its itching al over the body. Give me some solution.
After having albendazole still feeling symptoms of stomach worms Like face spots, stiffness in stomach.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Hello doctor, I have issues regarding my dark skin. My skin is dark and oily. Apart from that my inner skin is quite fairer. So please suggest me some good products which is safe and doesn't cause pimples and which will really ensure my fairness. And please let me know that is it necessary for boys to use sunscreen?
Ayurveda believes that the human body is made of 3 doshas kapha, pitta and vata. Most illnesses are a result of imbalance between these three doshas and dominance of patterns and symptoms of one of the three doshas.
Melanin is the pigment that gives the skin its color; higher the pigment levels, darker the complexion. Hyperpigmentation is caused due to excessive melanin deposition, commonly in certain areas of the skin like the face leading to blemishes and dark spots. In fair complexioned people, this could be an aesthetic issue, affecting the personality of the individual.
The following are some common causes of hyperpigmentation:
- Overexposure to sunlight: Direct exposure to sunlight without use of sunscreen.
- Environmental pollutants: Dust and other chemicals, especially in areas with high levels of pollution are more prone to hyperpigmentation.
- Cosmetic products: If they contain chemicals like silicone and hydroquinone, over a long period of time, can produce dark spots.
- Antibiotics and hormone treatments: As a side effect, some antibiotics and hormones used as oral contraceptive pills can produce spots.
- Viral infections like herpes: The scars from infections like herpes and chickenpox would take time to heal completely and can be a cosmetic issue.
Hormonal issues may cause hyperpigmentation and in that case, we need to supplement herbal tablets for better result and better skin health and glow.
Now, let us look at some simple, herbal ways to manage these:
Natural exfoliation of skin: Wash the skin regularly with plain water before heading out and after returning.
Aloe vera juice can be used as a cleanser and toner followed by applying vitamin E oil.
Use the following natural face packs:
- Turmeric: Known for its skin lightening properties, turmeric can be mixed with milk or aloe vera pulp or ghee and applied on the skin. Alternately, plain turmeric can be rubbed on the skin once or twice a day to reduce blemishes.
- Lemon Juice: Application of plain lime juice is considered as an excellent way to reduce dark spots and blemishes.
- Sandalwood: Believed to have great benefits on the skin. Mixed with honey or milk or plain sandalwood as a paste is very beneficial to the skin.
- Tomato juice: Mixed with honey is also believed to be good for skin complexion.
- Water: Drinking lots of water keeps the skin hydrated and helps the skin keep pigmentation at bay. There would be a natural glow and elasticity of the skin, which is very visible.
In addition to these food substances, there are a lot of topical applications like oils (kumkumadi oil, nalpamaradi oil, eladi oil, and kanaka oil). The treatment should be holistic in that along with topical applications there should be overall reduced exposure to sun and sufficient water consumption to wash off toxins and dead skin cells.
Here are tips of Skin, Hair and Nail Treatments