Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Ramanagram and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RavindraYour feedback matters!
Due to environmental change, I am going through huge hair loss. I have complete straight and silky hair.
I want to know more about Spondyloarthropathy, what to care and what to neglect? I am HLA-B27 +ve patience. Kindly tell me more and open facts about it as early as possible. Thanks!
I am 50 years old male, I have throbbing pain in my left hand specially when I lift my hand to put it in my shirt sleeve. I did have six settings of physiotherapy, he says its ligament pain so it takes time, but its not subsiding. Please suggest me what to do.
I'm a male. 20 years old. I used to have very thick hair but i'm losing a lot of hair since one year. It aggravated recently. I'm losing about 150-200 hairs during a headbath. What should I do? please suggest!
I am eighteen years old and my hair are almost white. I am too worried and embarrassed about my white hairs. Please suggest me things to avoid so that my rest hair will not become white.
1. Slight Curly hair and front side hair growth is less 2. What to do for increase concentrate mind in reading and another activities, Pl also suggest for mind growth.
My brother have pain in left shoulder and we think that the main cause for this pain would be overlifting of weights. What will be the actual cause?
Pain in the joints continues to bug mankind till this very day. There are different types of joint pains, which might occur all of a sudden, with no signs of receding. The most common of them all are arthritis, tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, back pain and repetitive muscular strain. These joint pains are sometimes impossible to diagnose properly by the regular modes of diagnosis. In those cases, resorting to the homeopathic mode of medication might be a good idea as it is a medication based on treating the actual cause of the disease and sustained use might result in complete remission of the pain.
Some commonly used homeopathic medications for pain in the joints are as follows:
- Rhus Tox: This is the most commonly used in homeopathic preparation for severe joint pains, the symptoms of which include severe pain after relaxation, pain triggered by slightly wet weather and pain after walking or running for a long time.
- Arnica Montana: When the symptoms are pain in every joint of the body resulting in body aches and pertaining injuries due to accidents, Arnica Montana serves as the perfect medication.
- Actea Spicata: This medicine is primarily used as a remedy for pains in the small joints of the hands. The symptoms for which the medication can be implemented are rheumatoid arthritis in the joints of the finger and swollen wrists after usage of the hand.
- Colchium: This medicine can be used in case of Rheumatoid Arthritis (inflammatory and chronic form of arthritis).
- Bryonia Alba: This medication can work wonders if the symptoms include severe pain in the knee joints while walking, severe swollen joints and osteoarthritis (affects the flexible tissues present at the bone ends).
However, it is always advisable to take medication as prescribed by your doctor, as the potency and frequency can only be decided by your doctor.