Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Asthma Management Program
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Health Screening For Women
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for kesar hospitalYour feedback matters!
A number of problems when contracted can affect your life and the life of your partner, especially problems which are related to your physical relationship. Premature ejaculation is one such problem and it refers to the inability to retain the erection until the end of the intercourse and usually happens when the male ends up ejaculating sooner than planned or immediately upon penetration. Premature ejaculation is a condition that many men suffer due to the advancement of age as well as low pelvic strength and other ailments. Also, it can be caused due to stress and panic regarding one's performance. Whatever be the cause, it is an embarrassing situation that calls for help if it persists for too long. Here are a few tips to ensure that you gain better control over premature ejaculation.
- Deep breathing Exercise: Sometimes, too much of excitement can lead to a variety of problems including premature ejaculation. If this becomes a normal occurrence, you can try practicing deep breathing during the act of sex to calm yourself down and slow down the frenzy so that you are more attuned to your surroundings and partner rather than yourself and the panic you may be feeling. Taking deep and slow gulps of air can ensure that you focus on the act rather than getting caught up in the excitement.
- Medications: there are broadly two kinds of medical treatments - local application anaesthetic gels that numb the area around the tip of penis and tablets that prolong ejaculation time. One needs to consult a sexologist, psychiatrist or a urologist to know more about them.
- Stop and Start: This is a method that many sexologists recommend. The stop and start method is one that will have to be practiced individually so that you are able to retain more control over your ejaculation when you are with your partner. Basically, in this method, you are required to start the process of masturbation and stop just short of ejaculation. After doing this several times and on a regular basis, you will find that your brain reacts in the same way when you are having intercourse, which will delay the ejaculation to a normal period.
- Kegel: If you thought that kegel exercises are only for women, then you need to think again. Premature ejaculation also signifies low pelvic strength for many cases and you would do well to invest time in a few exercises like the kegel, which will build up your pelvic strength so that you are able to control premature ejaculation in a better way.
Persistent problems that are not fixed with these methods should be addressed with a visit to a doctor.
चलने का नाम ही जीवन है, परंतु कुछ रोग ऐसे हैं, जिसमें रोगी का चलना फिरना दुर्लभ हो जाता है और वह दूसरों की तरफ सहायता के लिए दयनीय भाव से देखता रहता है। ऐसा ही एक रोग है ''सायटिका”, जिसमें जब मनुष्य को असहनीय दर्द होता है तो वह ईश्वर से मृत्यु तक की प्रार्थना करता है।
इस रोग का अधिक परिचय देने की आवश्यकता नहीं सामान्यत: सभी इस नाम से परिचित रहते हैं। यह कमर से निकलने वाली सायटिका नाड़ी (नर्व) की सूजन अथवा इस पर किसी प्रकार का दबाव पडऩे से यह दर्द उत्पन्न होता है, जो कि कमर से लेकर पुट्ठे (Buttock) से होता हुआ टांग के पिछले हिस्से से पैर के अंगूठे तक जाता है तथा इस दर्द के साथ ही प्राय: रोगी को सुन्नता अथवा सुई चुभने जैसी पीड़ा होती है। यह दोनों टांगों में हो सकती है, परंतु प्राय: एक ही तरफ के रोगी अधिक मिलते हैं। इस विशेष प्रकार के दर्द के कारण सामान्य व्यक्ति भी कह देता है कि यह सायटिका का दर्द है। इस दर्द से रोगी को न बैठने से राहत मिलती है, न चलने से और न ही लेटने से आराम मिलता है। इसलिए रोगी बैचेन होकर कभी लेटता है, कभी उठता है, कभी चलता है तो कभी बैठता है, परंतु उसे दर्द से राहत नहीं मिलती तथा फिर इस दर्द के डर से रोगी मानसिक तनाव में आने लगता है, जिससे इस तनाव से दर्द और बढ़ जाता है। इस प्रकार रोगी को दर्द के डर से तनाव और तनाव से फिर दर्द, इस प्रकार दोनों ही बढ़ते चले जाते हैं।
दर्द के इसी डर से रोगी चलते समय एक विशेष प्रकार की चाल से चलने लगता है, जो गिद्ध (गृघ्र - Vulture) की चाल जैसी होती है, इसलिए आयुर्वेद में इस रोग को “गृघ्रसी” कहा जाता है। आयुर्वेद के अनुसार वात दोष के प्रकोपक विभिन्न प्रकार के आहार-विहार के कारण यह रोग होता है। आयुर्वेद के प्राय: सभी ग्रंथों में इसकी विभिन्न प्रकार की चिकित्सा का वर्णन है, जिसमें विभिन्न प्रकार की औषधियों के साथ ही रक्त मोक्षण का भी उल्लेख मिलता है।
चक्र दत्त के ग्रंथ में पारिजात (हारसिंगार) पत्र के क्वाथ का वर्णन किया गया है। इसी उल्लेख के आधार पर हमने पारिजात, जिसे शेफालिका या हारसिंगार भी कहते हैं तथा जिसका वैज्ञानिक नाम Nyctanthes arbortristin है, के पत्रों का क्वाथ बना कर १८ रोगियों को एक माह तक प्रयोग करवाया, जिसके परिणाम निम्र रहे-
१. १८ रोगियों में से अधिकांश की आयु ४० वर्ष से कम थी।
२. महिला तथा पुरुषों में यह सामान्य रूप से पाया गया।
३. गरीब वर्ग के व्यक्तियों में यह रोग कुछ अधिक पाया गया।
४. शहर की तुलना में ग्रामीण क्षेत्र के रोगी कुछ अधिक पाये गये।
५. नौ महिला रोगियों में से सात गृहणियाँ थीं।
६. लगभग ९० (नब्बे) प्रतिशत रोगी हिन्दू पाये गये।
७. रोग के कारण को देखा जाय तो १८ में से ३ रोगियों के गिरने से चोट लगने के बाद, दो रोगियों को भारी वजन उठाने के कारण तथा नौ महिलाओं में से तीन को सामान्य प्रसव के पश्चात भी यह रोग हो गया।
८. एक माह तक पत्तों का क्वाथ पिलाने पर लगभग ८० प्रतिशत रोगियों को विभिन्न लक्षणों में लाभ देखा गया।
इसी प्रकार हमने कई अन्य रोगियों में विभिन्न वात शामक आयुर्वेदिक औषधियों के साथ ही रक्त मोक्षण की क्रिया की जो कि शीघ्र प्रभावकारी प्रमाणित हुई। हमने औषधियों के साथ ही कटि वास्ति, नाड़ी,स्वेदन, अलावू तथा रक्त मोक्षण आदि प्रक्रियाओं को किया, जिसमें से रक्त मोक्षण की प्रक्रिया से रोगी को शीघ्र परिणाम मिले।
रक्त मोक्षण आयुर्वेद की पंचकर्म चिकित्सा के अंतर्गत होने वाली एक प्रक्रिया है, जो कि जलौंका (लीच), शृंगी, अलावू, घटी यंत्र आदि के द्वारा प्रच्छान्न करके की जाती है। हमने इनका अत्यंत प्रभावकारी रूप में प्रच्छान कर एक कांच के ग्लास में नकारात्मक दबाव उत्पन्न कर रक्त मोक्षण (खून निकालना) की प्रक्रिया की।
चिकित्सक साथियों से निवेदन है कि यदि उपरोक्त प्रक्रिया बारे में कुछ और जानना चाहे तो Lybrate के माध्यम से सम्पर्क कर सकते हैं। रोगियो से निवेदन है कि किसी अनुभवी आयुर्वेद विशेषज्ञ से संपर्क कर इस शीघ्र परिणामदायी चिकित्सा का लाभ लें !
डॉ. राम अरोरा, एम.डी. (आयुर्वेद),
Hi. I am 26 years female. 10 days back I had met with a minor accident and my left foot got injured. Immediately I had seen a doctor. He examined and told that it's a superficial wound and didn't suggest any x-ray or scan. He prescribed me painkiller. I had taken powergesic for 3 days and then switched to lyser-d. The wound is almost dried now. But I got chicken pox 3 days back. Lot of crops of blisters came around the wound and on the entire foot. As I had fever last night I had taken paracetamol and avoided lyser-d. Whole night I couldn't sleep as I was feeling uneasy in that particular foot. Sudden jerking movements are observed in the left leg. Also burning and pricking kind of sensations are there in and around the wound. Today morning I have taken lyser-d thinking these symptoms will reduce but they didn't go away. Still I'm suffering from the similar sensations because of which I'm unable to sleep and do anything else. I am unable to find out if it's because of injury (may be inside affecting nerves or blood vessels) or chickenpox blisters which are itchy. I have pain under the wound and can't apply complete pressure on that foot while walking. As I cannot go to hospital till chickenpox subsides, please suggest me the way forward.
Sir. Now i am a 22 years old, but still I used to pass urine in the bad sometimes, so please tell me something, how to control it or how to get cure from this disease..
What should I do to get rid out of chickenpox early as I have lots of work pending at my office and when can I join my office as I am suffering since last 2 days.
Good afternoon Dr. my mother is having Gastric problem and it from long years. Few years back we did Gastrscopic and after that with medication it was little better. But from last few years she has again started with again. Doesn't feel like eating any thing, After food long degree comes. If medicines of allopathic is taken burning sensation and vomiting occurs. We tried with Ayurveda and Allopathic but no release. Dr. please suggest what steps can be taken. She is 69 years old. On taking omex and Pan she feels better for some time.
Sir mene pahle khatti chije, awale ka churne bhahut bhi khaya jis wajah se abhi muje chronic gastic problem or normal diarrhea problem ho gayi hai ek sal se problem hai sb test karvaye normal aa rahe hai. Pls solution sir is problem se body ki skin loose ho gayi hai. Age 25 hai hemoglbin 15 .liver test normal sonograpy normal stool test normal.
Is that good to have fruits daily in breakfast? usually I take pomegranate, apple, banana, grapes, oranges and mask mellon. I heard having fruits in breakfast increases sugar level. And after breakfast I walk also. So should we eat fruits daily in breakfast?
- It is usually found that the occurance of dental caries and gum diseases are more common in diabetic patients.
- Studies shows that untreated dental problems mixed with diabetes can cause damage body organs.
Diabetic dental care:
- Brush twice daily, if possible brush after each meal.
- Do dental checkups every 6 months.
- Do not let calculus, tartar deposit on your tooth, if needed get it cleaned immediately.
- Use teeth and gum care medicine as prescribed by doctor.
Before undergoing any dental treatment procedures, inform the doctor if you are diabetic.
Hi doctor ,I have non alcoholic fatty liver disease from last 2 year .My body Weight is 95 kg and Height is 5 feet 9 inch. I have done liver test that shows ast and alt increase so my question is that how can I repair to fatty liver and reduce my fat. I am suffering from stress also from last few days. What do Hepaxa m tablet in case of fatty liver. Please help me.
Dr. when ever I make love to my partner I could not hold pleasure for a long time ps advise me as how it can be possible and what I have to do to improve my love life.
My friend is diagnosed to a bad habit of masturbating. Her day is not completed until she do it thrice What could be done?
Sleep disorders are often associated with substance abuse. The problems in sleep arise as a result of direct effects of a particular substance. Substance induced sleep disorders can be caused by many drugs, regardless of whether or not the substance is medically prescribed, legal or socially acceptable. It can also be caused due to alcohol abuse.
If you experience problems in sleep on not having resorted to any substance or even if you are trying to quit, it is called ‘withdrawal’. The severity of the sleep disorder depends on the type of substance used, and not much on whether or not the drug is illegal. A number of prescription as well as non-prescription drugs are capable of causing sleep disorders. However, the severity of the sleep disorders tends to vary among individuals.
Problems in sleep that can be caused due to prescription drugs such as:
- Hormonal drugs e.g. oral contraceptives
- Drugs for high blood pressure e.g. beta blockers
- Inhalable respiratory drugs
- Steroids, such as prednisone
- Medications for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Diet pills
- Seizure medications
- Some antidepressants
Non-prescription drugs that can cause problems in sleep:
- Medications along with caffeine: These may include many cold and cough medications.
- Illegal drugs such as cocaine, amphetamines as well as methamphetamines.
- Nicotine is capable of disrupting sleep and reducing the total sleep time.
Alcohol is often regarded to be a calming drug or a sedative. While alcohol is capable of inducing sleep, the quality of sleep tends to be fragmented during the second half of the sleeping period. Consumption of alcohol usually tends to increase the number of times you wake during the latter part of the sleep. This is because the relaxing effect of alcohol wears off eventually. Alcohol tends to keep you in the lighter sleep stages more and thus, is at fault of not inducing the much required deep sleep.
If you consume alcohol just before you go to bed, the sleep inducing capacity might decrease as the effects that are disruptive continue to increase. The alcohol induced sleep disorders may lead to sleepiness and fatigue during the daytime. With age, these problems tend to grow in severity. Consumption of alcohol before bedtime, among the elderly, might lead to unsteadiness while walking with a higher risk of injuries and falls.
A nose surgery (rhinoplasty) is performed to alter the structure and shape of your nose and improve its function and or appearance. Here are a few things you should know about nose surgeries:
- Consult your doctor: Before deciding on undergoing a nose surgery, speak with your doctor regarding issues with your nose. Your doctor will check your problems and judge whether or not surgery is a feasible option. It is only with your doctor's confirmation that you should go for the surgery.
- The surgery is done either with local anesthesia (your nose and surrounding areas will be numbed) or general anesthesia (you will fall asleep).
- The surgeon will make incisions in your nostrils and base of the nose and alter the shape, structure and position of the cartilages in your nose for appealing shape and better functionality. Polyp removal is also done by rhinoplasty.
- Recovery after the surgery: You will be required to wear a nose splint. You can expect swelling around the eyes, which will begin to subside after the third day. Swelling in the nose will go away after six months. Therefore, do not expect to see your results immediately, final condition of your nose will be apparent after the recovery period is over. You should avoid strenuous activity for 3 to 6 weeks. Do not smoke or drink alcohol during recovery. Smoking slows recovery time and alcohol reduces normal effects of drugs.
Type of rhinoplasty you can opt for
- Closed rhinoplasty: Incisions are made inside the nostrils and hence there is no scarring.
- Open rhinoplasty: An additional cut is made along the columella and this may result in scarring. However, the position of the scar is such that it is almost unnoticeable.
Risks associated with it
Any surgical procedure has certain risks. These risks associated with nose surgery include:
- Adverse effect to anesthesia
- Unfavorable outcomes
- Visible scarring
- Difficulty breathing
- Chronic nosebleeds
- A perforated septum
- Burst blood vessels
- Nervous damage
- Possibility of revision surgery
Lupus is an inflammatory disease that is chronic in nature. It occurs when your tissues and organs are attacked by your body's own immunity system. The inflammation that this disease causes can affect the other parts of your body as well, like the joints, kidneys, skin, brain etc. It is often difficult to diagnose because it lacks distinct symptoms. However, one of the most identifiable symptoms of lupus is a ring-shaped rash on the face.
Lupus can be caused by a number of factors like:
- Excessive exposure to sunlight
- Susceptibility towards infections
- Certain anti-seizure, blood pressure and antibiotic medicines
The symptoms are neither distinct nor regular. However, some common symptoms could be-
- Fatigue and fever
- Pain in the joints, stiffness and swelling
- Ring-shaped facial rash
- Skin lesions on exposure to the sun
- Chest pain and shortness of breath
What else can lupus lead to?
Several complications may arise if lupus is left untreated. Some of them are-
- Kidney damage and failure
- Hallucination, seizures, strokes and several other problems associated with the brain and the central nervous system
- Anemia, blood clotting, vasculitis etc.
- Increased susceptibility to pneumonia
- Increased risk of heart attacks and other cardiovascular diseases
Lupus is a significantly dangerous disease and medical help should be immediately sought if you think that you have symptoms associated with it. Treatment depends on the signs and symptoms of individual patients.