Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Aesthetic Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Aesthetic Medicine Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Aesthetic Medicine Specialists online in Raipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Skin Laser Treatment
Treatment of Sun Spots
Skin Rash Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PremYour feedback matters!
M 32 my skins oily m having dark circles n smile lines it look ugly please suggest how to reduce it.
I found two bumps inside my mouth on the inside of chin. What could have caused it? I have pain behind ear and the neck (like the one we get when we have mouth ulcer) it is there for the last two days. But much better today than last two days. I suspect some water may have gone inside ear while taking bath. I have dust allergy, two days ago I happened to smell some rotten thing from childhood most of the time this causes nose pain. Would that be the reason? or could it be cancer. The bumps are smaller than mustard seed. How long should I wait if the pain persist behind the ear. I have no numbness in the face.
All of us have the innate desire to age gracefully. We want to think like a 40 but look like a 20. Nevertheless, with few treatments, you can undo the signs of aging to restore your youthful glow.
Laser Treatment: This method uses laser beams to generate heat energy for stimulating growth of new collagen fibers. This leaves your skin supple and rejuvenated.
Botox Injections: One can do away with wrinkles by the use of unadulterated Botulinum toxin A. When injected in a small amount, they block the nerves and prevent contraction of the muscles. Hence, the skin appears less wrinkled and even smoother.
Chemical Peel: Here, the doctor coats the affected areas of the skin with acid, thus causing microscopic exfoliation & new collagen formation and eliminating lines, creases and age spots.
Dermabrasion: The procedure requires sanding the epidermis (upper skin layer) with the help of a rotating brush done with Aluminium Oxide Crystals. A new skin layer eventually replaces the old one that gets removed in the process.
Face-lift: The method involves eliminating the excess skin and fat from the neck and the lower face, thus helping to tighten up the connective tissue and the underlying muscle.
Soft Tissue Fillers: Soft tissue fillers including hyaluronic acid, collagen and fat can be injected into the creases on the face. This helps to plump and level out the furrows.
Anti-ageing treatments address and treat the following skin issues associated with age:
Loss of one’s skin firmness
Reduced elasticity of the skin
Increased skin dryness
Pigmentation disorders, such as uneven pigmentation or age spots
Loss of skin radiance
Increased vulnerability to rashes and bruises
Greater translucency resulting in visibility of the veins
Increased redness due to enlarged blood vessels
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
I started having hair fall problems since coming to Gurgaon. Eventually, after using patanjali products and taking great care, hairfall has stopped but the density of hair has reduced so much that it is visible. I need to regrow those hair. Would getting bald help? Also my beard hair are red in colour, is it natural?
Teeth need to be maintained well be it natural or artificial. While the natural teeth have their own built-in safety mechanisms, the artificial ones do not and the onus is completely on the owner to care for them. Dentures can be fixed or removable (partial or complete). For best appearance and proper functioning, these need to be cared for as listed below.
Removable dentures, whether partial or complete, do the following with your removable dentures.
1. Remove and rinse dentures after eating: Take out your dentures and wash it under running water to remove food debris.
2. Handle with care: Especially if your denture has clasps, be sure to not bend them as it may alter the fit. While removing and wearing it, be careful to not drop it, the denture can break.
3. Mouth rinse: Rinse your mouth each time after you remove the denture and before each time you put them back in.
4. Brushing: Use a soft-bristled brush for regular cleaning of teeth and tongue. If no teeth are present, use a soft gauze pad and plain finger massage to clean the gum line and bone on which the denture sits.
5. Soak dentures: When not in the mouth, always place your dentures in a bowl of water. Solution for soaking dentures are available, to be used for overnight denture soaking. When left in open air, the material used to make the denture is affected and may not fit properly over a period of time. Rinse them thoroughly before putting it back in the mouth.
6. Clean your dentures: Rinse the dentures at least twice daily. This will help remove food and plaque.
7. Denture adhesive: When using a denture adhesive, extra cleaning around the area that fits into the gum and bone should be done.
8. Regular dental visits: Visit your dentist regularly to ensure that dentures are fitting properly, functioning as expected and the other parts of the mouth are constantly checked for general health. Ill-fitting dentures can lead to irritation, sores and infection and so should be immediately attended to.
Some things to avoid if you are a denture user are as follows:
1. Soaking the denture in hot water: The denture material can get warped when it is soaked in hot water and have spots on it, which impacts the looks of it.
2. Hard toothbrushes: Always use a soft toothbrush
3. Toothpastes with whitening agents: In most cases, the denture cleanser and normal water and sufficient to clean dentures with a soft brush.
4. Fixed dentures: These are easier to manage than the removable ones. However, periodic visits to the dentist for regular check up is a must. A visit every 6 months is ideal to maintain proper oral hygiene. In addition, regular brushing, flossing, and rinsing are to be continued.