Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Aesthetic Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Aesthetic Medicine Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Aesthetic Medicine Specialists online in Raipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prem
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Skin Laser Treatment
Treatment of Sun Spots
Skin Rash Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PremYour feedback matters!
I am 27 yrs old. Have 5months baby.I have gained 15kgs weight postpartum. My tummy is also increasing. I breastfeed my baby therefore feel hungry all the time.Light exercise or even slight walk makes me extremely tired and I have aches all over my body.I don't get time to rest whole day looking after the baby. How to reduce my weight. Am worried.
My wife has developed some face pigmentation from quite some time. Also her face remains dry n also pimples pop out. She is quite worried n wants to get rid off this asap. Please suggest some treatment measures. What kind of precautions she should take.
How to reduce numbness on teeth. please help me doctor as because of this I am not able to eat anything
Sir/madam My skin is oily and at my skin so many pimples marks (acne scar ). How to fade or remove the blackspot or scar. Which cream is best for this. In minimum time.
Hello doctor I have lipoma lumps on my both hands and thigh what should I do to get rid of them please give a genuine rply.
Hi,I'm 18 year old I had very fare color of my face, neck,lower hand but now my face colour become dull, I used nivea whitening effect face wash but nothing happened with this face wash. please tell me how I get my skin color fair.
Hair loss or Alopecia areata is a condition characterized by loss of hair from the scalp and other parts of the body that have hair over a prolonged period of time. Recent research states that losing 100 strands of hair a day is normal. But anything in excess indicates that you might be suffering from this embarrassing condition. Experiencing recurring episodes of hair loss can end up affecting one’s self-confidence, and hence, any sphere of his personal life as well.
What causes hair loss?
- Over 95% of hair loss occurs due to hereditary factors coming into play. A family history of this condition can exacerbate one’s risks of developing the condition.
- Hair loss can also occur if you have been exposed to increased stress levels of late. Temporary hair loss is also observed in people suffering from mental stress or trauma resulting from an incident, may be the death of a loved one or any other incident that might have brought on shock and stress on the concerned person.
- Hair loss can also result from chemotherapy or radiation therapy. Also, certain medications used to combat cancer, depression, heart disorder, birth control and arthritis (know more about arthritis problem) might also result in significant loss of hair.
- Hair loss can occur as a result of thyroid disorders such as hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism.
- Hair loss might also be the result of an auto-immune disorder known as ‘Alopecia Areata’ that results in bald spot formation around the scalp, beard, and eyebrows.
- Trichotillomania (a mental condition wherein a person pulls out hair from the scalp, almost unconsciously) can lead to hair loss as well.
- Hair loss can also occur as a result of excessive experimentation with your hair. This can include using permanent hair straightening devices, developing curls or tight braids, ponytails, etc.
- Hormonal imbalances or change, noticeable mostly during pregnancy or at the onset of menopause can be triggers of hair loss as well.
- Ringworm infection can also result in hair loss by damaging the skin of the scalp and hair. However, hair loss tends to get better once the infection is treated.