Treatment of Scalp Reduction
Mole Removal Surgery
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Polishing Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Surgery Procedure
Restoration Aesthetics Procedures
Cutaneous Fillers Treatment
Prp Hair Transplantation
Pityriasis Rosea Treatment
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Laser Resurfacing Procedure
I am 23 years old female and have hair fall for last 6 months. I have used hair fall control oil, shampoo for last 6 months but haven't got any control. Give some hair fall solutions.
I am suffering from under eye darkness. Or you may say dark circles of eyes. Kindly tell me what to do to remove it.
Having a baby brings about a number of changes in your life, including a change in the way you look. The nine months see you putting on additional weight, which you try to shed off once you deliver. To help you get back into shape, here are some very effective and simple ways that you can follow:
Losing weight doesn't mean you need to get started on a vigorous exercise regimen; even a simple walk around your apartment block can help you to lose your baby weight. Whether it's going up and down the stairs for 15 minutes or pushing the stroller for about 30 minutes, such activities can bring your body's calorie-burning capacity back on track.
- Breastfeed to burn about 600-800 calories everyday - Breastfeeding is not only good for your newborn but also for you. Breastfeeding your child can help you to lose weight considerably as it's a great way of burning off all the baby fat.
- Lift weights to speed up your body's metabolism - Lifting weights can aid in improving your body's metabolism, thereby helping you to lose your baby weight effectively. By adding weight training to your fitness regimen, you're in fact helping yourself to build muscle mass and losing weight in the process. To do this, you don't need any gym equipment, for instance, you can do lunges while taking your baby around in a stroller. Or do them while holding your child close to your chest.
- Always snack healthily - Having healthy snacks in place of high-calorie sugary foods can help you to get back your post-pregnancy shape. Studies show that yogurt and low-fat milk can help in weight loss as the calcium content present in these two foods block a hormone that assists the body in storing fat. Moreover, consuming foods high in fiber like raisins and figs can help in improving your digestion.
- Get adequate sleep - Sleeping is another way in which you can shed off those extra kilos. Try to sleep whenever you get the time as it'll help to keep you from binging on junk foods as well as keep your energy levels in check.
Related Tip: Benefits of Breastfeeding for Baby & Mother
I have small lump of skin on the base of my penis It can be skin tag or genital warts. Please suggest me treatment for this.
I am 23 years old female and have hair fall for last 6 months. I have used different hair fall control oil, shampoo for last 6 months in market but haven't got any control. What should I do now?
Mouth ulcers are coming every month and remain for minimum 2 week once come. Generally gap between their arrival is 15 days.
My age 16 my weight 74 my height 5.6 how much should I decrease in weight and am in obesity if I want decrease please sat my det chart.
Seborrheic dermatitis refers to a kind of chronic skin rash affecting the scalp or face of a person. It has symptoms similar to that of eczema. Excess oil and greasiness could lead to this condition. This is a commonly noticed condition among children and adults. Seborrheic dermatitis is characterized by red patches, persistent dandruff, and flaking skin. This kind of skin disorder needs immediate treatment as neglecting the upsetting signs can turn out to be fatal; you may face a neurological breakdown after suffering for days together.
Take a look at the causes of Seborrheic Dermatitis:
- Inflammatory responses often result in reddish patches on the skin.
- Malassezia could cause Seborrheic Dermatitis. Malassezia is a type of yeast present in the oil secretions of a human body.
- Such a condition could be worsened by the predominant weather conditions. Extreme winters or early spring can make your skin peel off.
Symptoms a person may face:
- The first and foremost symptom is red colored skin. The skin will appear as itchy and tender.
- A stinging sensation is experienced in affected areas. The pain could be serious enough to prevent you from working or resting.
- The eyelids of a person are at times under threat. This condition is more popularly known as blepharitis. The skin of your eyelids becomes red and crusted.
- Dandruff can be found on your beard and moustache and even on your eyebrows.
- Oily, flaky skin can be found on the scalp, ears, face, chest, armpits and also on the scrotum.
Skin disorders are taken lightly by most people. Many fail to realize how important skin is to the rest of our biological system. Skin is the primary barrier to all kinds of infections and diseases. A person should be aware of possibilities that can happen to trigger a skin condition like Seborrheic Dermatitis. Poking acne or scratching the skin of one's face, diabetes or obesity, psychological trauma, and weak immunity as noticed among patients of pancreatitis can actually increase your risk of contracting this disorder.
Obesity or excessive weight is a common problem for both men and women irrespective of their age. Obesity must not be ignored as it can lead to further complicated health problems like heart diseases and asthma. Different causes are responsible for excessive weight gain, such as hypothyroidism, depression or polycystic ovarian disease among many others.
Homeopathy offers many effective medicines for weight loss; they are as follows:
- Antimonium crudum: This medicine is advised to children or young people suffering from excessive and inappropriate weight. If symptoms like thick white coat on the tongue, discoloration of nails, craving for salt, irritability are noticed in a child or young person, then the doctor may recommend this medicine.
- Calcarea carbonica: This medicine is recommended if fat gets accumulated in the abdominal region. It helps to lose fat from the abdomen region. It is also given to a person showing the symptom of excessive perspiration.
- Lycopodium: It is administered to people showing symptoms like depression or excessive craving for sweets. It helps to lose weight from the thigh or buttock region.
- Graphites: This may be advised if you show symptoms like fatigue, weakness or depression. It is mostly suggested to women.
- Nux vomica: This may be recommended if you have gained weight due to inactiveness. If symptoms like constipation or sensitivity to cold air are noticed, then this may be advised.
- Ignatia: Ignatia is generally advised if you gain weight due to depression.
- Natrum Mur: This medicine may be advised to lose weight from the thigh and buttock region. It is given to people showing symptoms like depression, sensitivity towards heat or sun.
- Phytolacca: This is one of the most common medicines suggested by doctors for weight loss. If you show symptoms like swollen glands, pain in the ear or feel dryness in your throat, then this may be advised to you.
It is highly recommended for you to consult a homeopathic doctor before taking any medicine in order to find out the root cause of your weight gain.
I have a oily skin I have pimples from very long time since 8 months I have also problem of acne scars and dark spots, I also used safi for purification of blood but it doesn't suit me I washed face 4 times in a day please give me d solution how to get rid of dis problem is any medical treatment helpful to the solution of this problem.
I am losing my hair quickly and have tried all shampoo but no effect yet I am not sure what else can I do can you please help me on this.
I am married and having a son of age 3. My physique is ok. Except my hands and tummy. These bth parts r fat. Nt able to wear any sleeveless dresses as my hands r fatty and belly fat. Can you please help me?
My aunty has final stage of tongue and neck cancer, and she had a wound at neck and its looking like hole, from that hole sometimes its releasing white discharge and sometimes its releasing bleeding. Day by day that hole is little bigger. Is it possible to recover that hole? Is it possible to recover the skin over the hole? And how to control that wound without becoming bigger. Please suggest me. Thank u.
Prickly heat rashes, otherwise called miliaria rubra, is a rash comprising little, raised red spots that causes a stinging or prickling sensation and irritation on the skin. These rashes can grow at any place on the body, yet it normally shows up all over, neck, back, abdomen or thighs, a couple days after one is exposed to high temperatures.
The rash results in minor spots or knocks that are surrounded by a territory of red skin. The spots, once in awhile, look like modest blisters and can bring about:
A stinging or extreme prickling sensation
Prickly heat rashes, more often than not, occur when a person sweats more than expected. For example, during hot or damp climate. However, it is more likely to get prickly heat in the winter.
The condition is brought about when the body's sweat glands tend to get blocked. Extreme sweating leads to sweat getting trapped under your skin. The trapped sweat causes skin disturbance and results in different types of heat rashes.
Prickly heat rashes are not an extreme condition and usually require a particular treatment. The rash typically vanishes after a couple of days. However, there are a few things you can do to treat your symptoms. The best ways to cure prickly heat rashes are:
Stay away from excessive warmth and humidity in case you have to go outside. Try to stay in the shade or take a small fan with you. Being exposed to the warmth will make you sweat increasingly and may exacerbate your rash to a great degree thus, leading to pain and even sores. Drink a lot of liquid to stay away from lack of hydration, particularly in hot climate.
Wear free flowing and loose cotton clothes and abstain from wearing synthetic clothes. For instance, polyester and nylon trap heat faster than regular filaments, so it is better to avoid them.
Keep your skin cool. A shower will cool you off, relieve your skin and reduce excessive sweating. Staying in a ventilated space for a couple of hours a day will likewise be of significant help. Under extreme conditions, you can utilize an ice pack, however do not keep it on the skin for longer than 20 minutes.
Utilize calamine cream. It is available at most drug stores and will relieve you from sore and disturbed skin.
Apply hydrocortisone cream. Low-quality hydrocortisone cream is available at drug stores and is adept at treating exceptionally aggravated areas of the skin. In any case, abstain from utilizing it all over and follow the directions of a skin specialist.
- Antihistamine tablets may control tingling and itching. Do consult a specialist or a doctor before using them, considering the side-effects they might have on you.
Leprosy is also known as Hansen’s disease. It is a chronic dermatological disorder caused by the bacteria Mycobacterium Leprae. The peripheral nerves and mucosa of the upper respiratory tract are affected by the bacteria. Leprosy starts by the appearance of scaly skin lesions. If not treated in the primary stage, it can progress rapidly and cause permanent damage to the skin. It can damage the eyes, nerves and limbs. Leprosy can be moderately contagious, therefore it is necessary for the patient to be quarantined during the course of the treatment to prevent the spread of disease among other family members.
It has been noticed that after prolonged homeopathy treatment, almost 80% cases have been cured and improved. The patients have recovered senses in their limbs; the wounds have improved and in some cases, miraculously disappeared.
Homeopathy and Leprosy
There have also been cases where patients have responded better to homeopathic treatment than the multi-drug treatment regime that most doctors prescribe to leprosy patients. This could be because homeopathy is the safest and a non-toxic remedy to most diseases that does not complicate the health by causing adverse side effects.
A wonder medicine used for the treatment of leprosy is an anti-syphilitic medicine called Mercurius Solubilis. With an extremely high potency of 200, it is known to be an excellent remedy for leprosy. Homeopathic medicines are selected based on the symptoms. First the treatment is done on the symptoms so as to provide relief as soon as possible. Homeopathic medicines then act on the root cause of the disease, also providing bacterial resistance. It helps to retard the progress of the disease. Along with it, homeopathic medicines also help to reduce lepra reactions, and start reviving the damaged nerves, limbs and skin. It also strengthens the immunity system.
Some combinations of homeopathic and natural medicines used to treat leprosy are:
5. Chaulmoogra oil