Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Nadi Pariksha Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment of Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Kerala Massage Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Submit a review for MANAV SEVA HOSPITALYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Avinash Bais provides answers that are saved my life. Yipeeee..she got her periods after 5 days delay.thanks a lot
Dr. Avinash Bais provides answers that are knowledgeable. good & quick
I have regular period. But I am not getting pregnant. Some people told because of food which I having in office can note is it true. Please suggest me hw to conceive at the earliest.
Panchakarma is a therapeutic treatment to clean your mind and body. It includes five treatments to remove toxins from your body. Panchakarma reduces stress, cleanses, rejuvenates and helps to restore the balance of your body and mind.
The five steps of treatment in the panchakarma therapy are Vamana, Virechana, Nasya, Basti and Raktamokshana.
- Vamana: Vamana helps to remove the 'kapha' toxins from your body. It cleanses the respiratory tract. Vamana helps in treating asthma, cough, anemia, nasal congestion and obesity.
- Virechana: Virechana eliminates the 'Pitta' toxins from the body. It helps to clean the liver and gallbladder of your body. It helps to treat diseases like piles, acidity, constipation and digestive disorder.
- Nasya: Nasya removes 'kapha' toxins from the head and neck region through the nose. It treats throat diseases, headaches, migraines and improves memory and eyesight.
- Basti: Basti is the most important treatment. It cleans almost all the toxins from the body and heals most of the diseases. The cleaning is conducted through the urinary or anal channel.
- Raktamokshana: Raktamokshana is a treatment advised only for few people according to their conditions and needs. It is a process through which the impure blood is taken out of the body.
Other than healing specific diseases, Panchakarma also has other benefits, such as
- Balancing your complete body system
- Increasing your physical and mental capabilities
- Increasing your energy level
- Also improves your skin complexion and helps to lose excess weight.
- Improves the condition of your joints and increases flexibility.
While undergoing the panchakarma treatment, it is expected that the person will maintain a specific diet also. Your diet must include plenty of water, fruits, vegetables, light food and herbal tea. You should strictly avoid caffeine. Panchakarma is a very effective treatment and at the same time, is harmless. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
It is a common misbelief that eating home cooked food is the healthiest option. Whenever, we plan to eat out, there is always a question lingering about the cleanliness of the hotel’s kitchen. We need to realize that it is not just the hotel, but our own kitchen should also be taken care of.
Listed below are some commonly overlooked things that could be contributing to your health in a bad way. With kitchen shopping continuing through the years, there are unused and/or overused things, both of which are harmful. Read on to know more.
- Overused utensils: In most homes, the cooking vessels turn brown over a period of time. This happens, especially in metallic ones like aluminium. It is due to leftover food and is a breeding ground for germs. Leaving the vessels for a later wash can lead to these stains getting tougher and the vessel taking on a permanent brownish color. A good way to manage this is to clean the vessels as soon as possible.
- Stained mugs and cups: It is a common belief that tea cups will stain over a period of use, which is not true. In some cases, the hard water has high concentration of calcium carbonate, which mixes with the tea and lead to altered bowel movement and improper digestion. The best way to manage this is to mix vinegar and baking soda and remove the stains.
- Chopping board: First things first. Never use the same chopping board for your meat and your veggies. The germs from the uncooked meat affect the vegetables also. As the bacteria continues to grow, in about 10 minutes, there will be double the number of bacteria that will affect the vegetables.
- Chipped melamine dishware: While the melamine kitchenware is unbreakable, do not use them at high temperatures. This can cause it to chip and melamine leaks into the food, causing kidney stones and renal failure. A good way to avoid this risk is not to heat food in the melamine dishes.
- Non-stick cookware: While nonstick ware helps reduce the amount of oil used, constant use erodes the coating and slowly the chemical is leaked, which can add carcinogenic elements into your dosa or roti. This can cause liver and stomach problems with continued use.
- Coffee makers: The reservoir in the coffee makers hoards a whole lot of bacteria and can cause various diseases. Thorough cleaning with hot water can help you keep it clean.
These are some of the common ways your kitchen can affect your health, there are definitely more. So, keep your kitchen clean for a healthier life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.