Doctor in sri sai mallikarjuna physiotherapy clinic
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for sri sai mallikarjuna physiotherapy clinicYour feedback matters!
Back pain is one the most common problems that you are most likely to experience, given the rigors of the modern day lifestyle. Back pain is usually characterized by a mild to severe pain in your lower back area. Some of the causes of back pain can be:
Homeopathy, with its plethora of medicines, serves as a better alternative as compared to its allopathic counterpart in curing back pain permanently, both acute as well as chronic. Homeopathic remedies are completely natural remedies without any side effect whatsoever.
Here are some basic homeopathic remedies for back pain:
- Arnica: If the cause of your back pain is an injury, Arnica can be one of the best homeopathic medicines. In this sort of a pain, you experience stiffness and soreness at the back of your muscles.
- Bryonia: If your backache worsens with movement, Bryonia can help to cure this problem. You experience a stiff and tearing pain which worsens in humid and hot conditions. Try not to lie on a soft surface if you experience this sort of a pain. Proper rest with this medicine is suggested.
- Kali Carb: Kali carb is best in treating low back pain, especially in females after a delivery. This medicine caters to the sort of a pain which renders a great amount of weakness to your back muscles.
- Mag Phos: It is one of the best homeopathic remedies if you experience a sort of a pain, which is relieved by external application of heat. Pain, both of acute and chronic stages, can be cured by this medicine.
- Rhus tox: If your pain gets worse with movement, Rhus-tox is one of the most potent homeopathic remedies which can treat the issue. This sort of a pain causes stiffness in the back and at times, gets aggravated when you are resting.
- Bellis Per: This homeopathic wonder takes care of pain which is chronic, or which has been left untreated since a long time. Any surgical related back pain problem can also be remedied by this medicine.
Even though some of the medications are mentioned here, it is better to take proper advice from your homeopathic practitioner, as the dosage and frequency must be decided by your doctor only based on the symptoms and your medical history.
Hi, I need treatment advice for my father's back pain which he is suffering from last 1 year. He had used many ointments, got treatment from 2-3 doctors but still suffering the same problem. The condition is sometimes is that he need to get pain killers. I kindly request you to suggest the permanent treatment.
The shoulders are the most mobile joints in your body. Shoulder joints undergo wear and a tear over time and hence become unstable. Shoulder arthritis is one of the painful conditions affecting the shoulder joints. Arthritis not only takes a toll on the tendons and muscles, but also affects the ligaments and joints too. They usually cause symptoms such as joint pain, resulting in limited mobility.
- Take rest or avoid the activities that provoke pain or change the way of your arm movements.
- Physical therapy boosts shoulder mobility.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as ibuprofen or aspirin alleviate pain and inflammation.
- Corticosteroid injections in the shoulders can also help to ease the pain and inflammation, although temporarily.
- Applying moist heat or ice packs over the shoulders for about half an hour at least thrice a day brings relief.
- Drugs such as methotrexate can be administered in case one is suffering from rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic disease attacking multiple joints of the body).
- Dietary supplements such as chondroitin and glucosamine may help reduce pain.
Surgical treatments (if your pain results in disability and does not lessen with nonsurgical options)
- Join replacement surgery or arthroplasty involves replacing the damaged parts of the shoulder with a prosthetic (artificial) joint.
- Few mild forms of arthritis may be treated using the Arthroscopic procedure (minimally invasive surgery). It requires a surgeon to ease the joint pain by making small incisions to “clean out” the joint. A tiny camera fitted into the joint guides the surgeon through the surgery.
- Resection arthroplasty is a method that involves the surgical removal of the bone from the collar bone and substituting it with a scar tissue to treat arthritis of particular joints.