It is understood that her kidney is not functioning well due to the medicines either and or imbalance diet. Leading to swelling of body
moreover she might be having urine infection which needs to be test.
Give her lyco 30 twice daily for next few days and get back to me
also note why are you giving calpol - is she having pain and or fever?
Follow this 1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Don't overeat 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U should eat whatever your mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is your traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc.
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
6. Maintain active life style7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, carbonated beverages
8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 9. Drink lot of water.10. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
exercise in the form of yoga, cycling, swimming, gym etc.Till lock down do suryanamaskar every day.
for this homeopathy offers good results. Consult online.
Sgpt not that high.
But one of the cause is gerd cause bad breath.
Rifagut 400 times a day after food for two weeks.
Pan d one in empty stomach for two weeks.
Oz two times a day after food for five days.
If you feel better continue rifagut, pan d.
Don't worry much dear. Infection hi hai. Thode seen antibiotics loge to control hoti aayegi. It won't get relieved in 1-2 days. Aaj aapko 10-12 baar motions hue, then tomorrow it will decrease to 7-8, the next day 4-6, the next day 2-3 times, and ultimately it will go off
this is how the diarrhoea will stop especially when it is due to some infections.
There is nothing wrong with your body, your body is fine and it is fighting the infection. Help your body by giving good and easily digestible foods, more liquid foods in form of juices, coconut water, ors, and even normal water. You will be fine in few days.
CCEBDM, PG Diploma In Clinical Cardiology, MBBS, certificate course in rheumatology and joint disorders., Diploma in community mental health
General Physician, Ghaziabad
2. Reduce body weight if over wt 3. No smoking/ tobacco/drugs/ avoid pollution
4. Diet - no ghee/ butter, have mix of vegetable oils - mustard, til, ground nut, olive oil, have more green vegetables and fruits, have whole grain atta, no fried. Fast. Spicy / processed/ junk food. Less sugar, potato, rice
5. 30 mts brisk walk daily 6. Deep breathing exercise for 10 mts daily
7. Meditation daily for 10 mts. 6-8 hrs of sleep at night
8. Expose your body to sun for 15-20 mts daily after some oil massage to get vit d.
9. Take more water
medicine can not be advised for open question ,for medicine and further advise contact on private consults.
Yes you can take the vaccine as such. Which ever is available to you ,u can take it because taking vaccine has less sideeffects than getting covid l histidine, hidtindine hydrochloride, magnesim chloride hexahydrate, polsorbate 80, edta, sucrose, nacl, these are the components of covishield
unless you have any allergies with these components there is no as such contraindiction of vaccine. If after the first dose allergy develops then the second dose should be stopped. Or atleast given with extreme caution.
So in your case there is no need to worry because, you have no side effects to tha bove mentiomed products of vaccine
contraindicatioms for covaxin
any history of allergy
if she is one ablood thinner
or anyother serious disorders
if she has to take the vaccine I prefer covishield.
Because of the contraindications for covaxin.
So taking covishield is better and my advice is to go for it.
If you do have any other queiries please do contact me.