I went for root canal treatment for one of my tooth. The Dentist started the treatment and while the treatment was going on my tooth. I asked the Dentist to see my other tooth. But the Dentist is not ready to see at all. We can see that later when you get pain. I don't know if the Dentist is really caring the patient at all. He tooth rct costs nearly 7-8 thousands. So he is just concentrating the money more than my tooth. How can deny my other tooth problem and say we can see later? Is this professional behaviour of Dentist? Are they really caring patient or money?

I went for root canal treatment for one of my tooth. The ...
No no I don't think so I think Dr. will finish the root canal part first (as such teeth give pain) and then he will check other teeth too In case any cavities are there in other teeth which don't require any root canal (filling may suffice) U can remind the Dr. after your main problem (root canal) is solved.
hello Lybrate user... while we do RCT in one tooth in some cases we really can't do any other treatments of any other tooth at the same time ... because it might fail the RCT ... because u doing RCT that means you got pain on that tooth and that becomes the primary concern ... and because of you are already under medication the other tooth is already in medication ... that's y sometimes we really can't look on other teeth that's not for money that's for your oral health ... please do remind him again after he finishes his/ her treatment