I am feeling very much gum sensitivity for few days. What is the reason? I have plaque on my teeth and going for scaling on Monday. Would it relieve me from this sensitivity?

I am feeling very much gum sensitivity for few days. What...
Hi Its better to do scaling so that the condition should not aggravate. Scaling will help you prevent from getting severe gum disease which is a threat to your teeth and oral cavity. After scaling teeth sensitivity may be there which subsides within 1-2 weeks. Do not worry, it will relieve you from gum disease. Maintain proper oral hygiene. Hope this help Thank you.
Scaling can increase your sensitivity initially, but later on you" ll be relieved of your sensitivity after plaque removal. Use of desensitizing pastes are very helpful post dental scaling.
Yes definitely.
Hello Lybrate user. Well you can do scaling. But after that there might be some cervical abrasion on some of the teeth. Ask your dentist to check that up properly and treat it if it's necessary.