I am 47 years old. I think I am facing menopause problem. Very scanty bleeding. About 20 days back the spotting extended upto 6-7 days. Is this abnormal?

No this is absolutely normal as you are in your premenopausal stage, all you need is some uterine toners and dietary supplements to gradually wean you off from menopausal symptoms like hot flushes, cramps in legs, mood swings and irritability, also you should go for a regular pap smear once every three years ,and cervarix vaccines to protect you against cervical cancer. Should you need any further information you may consult us again.