5 years experience
Ask Free Question
following tips may help you,
01) remove any thoughts, tensions from your head.
02) avoid taking coffee, tea etc before going to bed
03) are there are any disturbances in your room? try to overcome them
04) have a light meal 1 to 2 hours before going to bed
05) develop a habit listening light music of your choice before going to bed. If your problems persists even afrer all these, feel free to consult me privately for further assistance. Take care.
1 person found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.