Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am a 36 year old woman. Suffering from severe toothache. The gums are leaving. Not able to chew food properly. Had taken medicines. Taking precautions. Even then don't getting any relief. Please suggest. Feeling like to die.

2 Doctors Answered
I am a 36 year old woman. Suffering from severe toothache...
Hi toothache can be due to gum disease known as gingivitis with plaque deposition. You need to be investigated thoroughly to rule out the cause of pain. You can take ornof twice daily for 5 days and ketorol dt 2 tabs dissolved in half cup of water for temporary relief from pain. There may be plaque between gum and tooth so you need to go for scaling. Rinse your mouth with chlorhexidine mouthwash three times a day after each meal.
I am a 36 year old woman. Suffering from severe toothache...
Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations to decide upon treatment. You may consult me in person too. Dental tips: - Visit a dentist every six months. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.