Sir I am suffering from pyriya disease since 2 years .Sir please consult me what should I have to do now. Because I want to free from this disease.

Sir I am suffering from pyriya disease since 2 years .Sir...
First of all get your dental checkup done. Depending of the condition of gums treatment plan will be decided. It could be oral prophylaxis that is cleaning of teeth or periodontal flap surgery that is advanced surgical treatmnet for complete resolution of this disease. Most important key is the right brushing habit for the maintainance of the state of health achieved.
Pyorrhea is also known as periodontal infection/ Periodontitis. This is caused due to plaque and calculus (dirt with microorganism) accumulation beneath the gums. You need to get your teeth cleaned professionally by a periodontist.
Get you r scaling and root planing done with clohex plus mouthwash and opg x rays done so that you r further treatment can be planned according to bone destruction also get you r check up done.

Book appointment with top doctors for Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) treatment