I have big 2 front teeth and they have cross is it possible to make my teeth straight and small and looks normal.

I have big 2 front teeth and they have cross is it possib...
Yes consult dentist and get braces fixed.
Hi, it is very much possible. You need to undergo orthodontic treatment in which they fix braces and do the necessary correction. Kindly visit and consult an orthodontist to get the treatment. Duration may extends from 6 months to 18 months. Cheers.
Consult a orthodontist u may require braces u may have to loose some teeth to make space
Yes. You need braces and some teeth recotouring.
Yes it can be done restorative illusion, grinding, Emax crown and veneers. Choice is yours.