Hi, Since along time I am having pain in my stomach and it keeps on shifting to left side of chest, right side of chest and stomach too. Kindly suggest me what to do. Thanks.

Hi,
Since along time I am having pain in my stomach and i...
Hello, Lybrate user, you are suffering from gastric disorder, Tk, plenty of water to eliminate toxins, dilute acid in stomach ,regulate metabolism & soften faeces (stool) to b evacuated smoothly to avoid constipation, piles &fissure.   •go for a brisk walk in d morning to restore your blood circulation & to activate peristaltic movement to complete digestion to ease gastric disorder.   • go for meditation & yoga to nourish your whole body to complete the digestion by stimulating edequate  digestive enzymes and to calm down stress ,being, one of d  main reasons of gastritis & peptic ulcer.   •  your diet be simple, non- irritant, easily digestible ,on time to avoid, indigestion.  • Consume, apples, carrots, skimmed milk, papaya,bottle gourds (lauki) ,mung- dal,    •Tk Homoeo medicines ,gentle & repaid in administration without any side effect, there of. @ Nux vom 30-6 pills thrice a day.   • ensure at least 7 hrs of sound sleep in d night.    • Avoid, caffeine ,nicotine ,alcohol, junk food, citrus fruits, curds, pizza,bargar ,cookies & watching Tv in late night. > Your feedback matters, please. Tk, care, stay fit & fine.
Hi,
It looks like a case of peptic ulcer disease or GERD. The excessive acid formation in stomach leads to this condition. Apart from medications you require lifestyle modification too. No oily spicy and outside food. No smoking or alcohol no heavy meals light dinner avoid stress anxiety and sleep properly do not lie down immediately after meals for medications you can consult with me online.