Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.

My knee Replacement was done successfully nine months ago. I feel very much better but sometimes my fingers of the hand does not work properly. How to cure these fingers?

Hello Lybrate user, Non working of fingers could be because of multiple reasons. It could be a neurological problem (like a nerve compression near the wrist). Could be due to arthritis or even plain cold weather. What I suggest is see your orthopaedic and he will examine you and may be prescribe you some blood tests and may be neurological tests to make a proper diagnosis. E In the meantime keep your fingers warm. You can also consider wearing woollen gloves and see if it makes. You feel better. You can give hot fomentation to your fingers, apply some over the counter painkiller sprays and see how that helps you. Do get back if you have more queries.
ball exercises and gripping exercises for u. hot fermentation after exercises