Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have some problems in my mouth as a teeth are so early cavity problems. so, please help me.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi For cavity you need to go for an x-ray. After that treatment plan can be decided. Either to fill them or RCT. Consult a dentist.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.