Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am having swollen ankle for few days now. Last year I fall down on stairs and had twisted ankle. Should I have to check with doctor or use pain balm?

1 Doctor Answered
Hi I can understand your problem. *take rest *increase fluid intake * apply cold pack. * keep ankle elevated. * if still you don't get relief visit physiotherapist as there are various treatment options in physiotherapy which depends on your health and severity of your symptoms. Kindly reply for private consultation to discuss detailed treatment plan. Wishing you good health.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.