I am 33 years have asthma need to know a diet that I can follow so that asthma doesn't trigger.

I am 33 years have asthma need to know a diet that I can ...
It is not the diet which usualy is a asthma triger.Even then avoid cold foods, icecream, babana. For foods, one have to be observant , if after eating any foods there is aggrevation of asthma or not. If yes that foods should be avoided. More important trigers of asthma are pollution , allergens, pets, cats, dust and smoke.
Avoid cold and spicy fried food Do yoga exercise deep breathing long time
Dear Lybrate user, You may take ginger water boiled by adding honey according to taste twice a day. empty stomach u may take.
Avoid cold foods and foods that will not irritate throat. Otherwise all foods are fine.