Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Actually there are some gap in my teeth and thats why I simple can't even smile because it gives a bad look? So what should I do?

3 Doctors Answered
Considering your age you can go for orthodontic treatment as best solution. Metal braces, invisible braces and many other option. If gap is minimal can closed with composite fillings or veeners visit your dentist after observing they will guide with best treatment.
Consult a orthodontist u may require braces u may have to loose some teeth to generate space like
braces treatment is needed. now u can go for invisible aligners also .
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.