There is a gap between my teeth so how can I reduce it and get a perfect teeth without braces. And if possible without going to any doctor.

There is a gap between my teeth so how can I reduce it an...
U can undergo veneers.
Some people tend to have a gap between the teeth which is normal. It's just the shape of the teeth and one can lead a very normal life with it. You can consult a cosmetic surgeon (dental) and take the help if you need correction.
Dear Lybrate user, no dental treatment is possible without visiting a dentist. A thorough clinical examination is required for exact diagnosis. Gap between your teeth needs to be analysed by an orthodontist. It can be filled using tooth coloured materials if it is not very severe otherwise braces is the only option.
There is no way out for you if you don't visit a dentist. You can't get your gaps filled naturally and by your own. Braces are the best option for you but if you don't want to go for it, get cosmetic treatment like composite veneers or ceramic veneers.