Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Large size of blisters are form in foot suddenly before 10 days and now it's relaxble. But still a lot of water comes with bad smell & foot is painful. What kind of Doctor can treat it. Please help me I am a patient of diabetes also.

2 Doctors Answered
Hello, First and foremost is your blood glucose should be in strict control, with fasting glucose closer to 100 mg, PP 160 to 170 mg & HbA1c%<6.8. Then most of the problems can be under control. It is better to visit a diabetic foot specialist or a diabetologist who will suggest how to take care of your feet. It is absolutely essential to see that there are no ulcers (blisters) on the foot. If there any then those should be treated promptly. Otherwise consequences can be very severe. Thanks.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.