Sir im heaving red rashes dryness and some white circles at few point on the tip of my penis and four skin and its itching. Sir please tell me what im dealing with sit I have few photos of rashes to show.

Sir im heaving red rashes dryness and some white circles ...
You have penile infection called as Balano posthitis: It is infection of the foreskin and glans in uncircumcised men, balanoposthitis occurs over a wide age range and may have any of multiple bacterial or fungal origins or be caused by contact dermatitides. Complex infections have been well documented, often from a poorly retractile foreskin and poor hygiene that leads to colonization and overgrowth. Treatment focuses on clearing the infection and preventing recurrent /infection through improved hygiene. Circumcision may be considered for recurrent balanoposthitis. Balanoposthitis should not be confused with balanitis, which is infection of the glans penis. Get blood tested.
Wash with calendula Q thrice daily.