I am 19 year old I am unable to open my mouth completely may be it's tmj disorder because I never take tambakoo and pan masala please tell me right Dr. For solution of my problem and give some advice because it's very painful.

I am 19 year old I am unable to open my mouth completely ...
Hello lybrate-user, inability to open the mouth completely can be due to a variety of reasons. The most common cause for the same in your age group is erupting wisdom tooth (3rd molar). Other reasons can be Temporo Mandibular joint (TMJ) disorders, fibrosis of mucosa of the oral cavity etc. I would advise you to visit a dentist, preferably an Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon who after diagnosing your problem will suggest the recommended treatment. In the mean time take good care of your oral hygiene by regular brushing and rinsing of mouth. Hope this helps, all the best.
Take Rescue Remedy one dose 3 times in a day for 2 weeks. It will be alright. Take care :)