Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.

What is the treatment muscular dystrophy. How to control this muscular dystrophy. Please help me sir.

Hello, Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders characterized by a progressive loss of muscle mass and consequent loss of strength.The most common form of muscular dystrophy - Duchenne muscular dystrophy - typically affects young boys, but other variations can strike in adulthood.Currently, there is no cure for muscular dystrophy, but certain physical and medical treatments can improve symptoms and slow the disease's progression. I suggest to do ganeral light exercises to maintain strength and Range but not get overtired and avoide weights and resistive for exercises as theses kind of exercises will increase muscle breakdown and result in increase weakness. By doing correct exercises we can refuse the progress and effect of disease. Do let me know if you need any further help.