I am suffered from varicose veins, I have tried ever thing medicines, homeopathic treatment, but I am not able to cure it, so please suggest me .so that I can cure it.

you can go for laser based surgeries for varicose veins.
Hi. Varicose veins once they occur it's difficult to get rid of them with medicines. You can only prevent further deterioration and complications. If they are causing pain, increasing despite all treatment or development of ulcer over ankle and blackening of skin are indications for surgery. Surgery can get rid of varicose veins and it's complications. Now a days laser treatment is also available. Keep your limb elevated, avoid prolong standing and running. You can use graded compression stockings. No good medications are available. For further queries consult online or in person by appointment.
The best treatment is surgery.
Please If it has become problematic, go for laser surgery.