I have continue gum bleeding from past 5 months what would I do to get rid of this problem. Please suggest me as soon as you can.

I have continue gum bleeding from past 5 months what woul...
Hi, you have gum disease known as gingivitis with plaque deposition. Scaling will help you in this regard. Rinse your mouth with chlorhexidine mouthwash three times a day after each meal. Use crest toothpaste.
Few advice to stop bleeding gums-- - visit to a dentist for professional cleaning once in a year - use a soft toothbrush -- and brush properly! brush your teeth for at least two minutes twice a day and after meals. Hard brushing can further damage the soft tissues of your mouth. - floss at least once a day and be sure to floss beyond the gum line to remove more plaque. - control bleeding by applying pressure to the area with a cold compress. - rinse with salt water to keep the area clean. - avoid mouthwashes that contain alcohol, which can dry out your mouth.
Visit a dentist. They will help you identify the cause of the bleeding gums followed by proper treatment measures like deep cleaning, scaling and polishing. A follow up plan of maintenance with a suitable toothpaste will help you.