I am feeling problem in seating it cause me pain nearby pubic region and hip side area tell me wat should I do.

I am feeling problem in seating it cause me pain nearby p...
Some causes of pain when sitting include muscle strain, sprains, and lower back and nerve inflammation or damage.In order to properly treat and resolve the discomfort and pain experienced with difficulty sitting, it is important for a trained medical provider to diagnose the actual source of the pain. Treatment depends specifically on what is causing your pain. To know the root cause please consult a Physiotherapist.
Hello madam the cause of the pain that you are experiencing is very difficult to guess with the limited information you have furnished. The best thing will be to meet a doctor nearby who can assess your problem and give you the correct treatment or you can contact me on this platform. The role of the physiotherapist is to do physical therapy. They are not trained or certified to diagnose medical problems.