Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am an diabetic Juvenal I am insulin dependant and I got married since couple of months there is a white discharge with foul smell please suggest me what to do.

3 Doctors Answered
Please Keep your sugar under control Take Tab FAS KIT 2 packs One kit for each of you ie you and your husband Take according to instructions on pack Clingen vaginal tabs 3 1 to be kept in vagina daily for 3 days Reconsult if needed.
1 person found this helpful
Hi Diabetic patients are very prone to infections. You must be having a fungal infection called candidial infection. You need immediate antifungal treatment for it as your blood sugars can increase because of this infection. Keep your blood sugars for fast healing of the infection by adjusting your insulin dose accordingly. Maintain toilet hygiene. Avoid using public toilets.
You have pid. Take fas3 kit both you and your husband. Control your diabetes srtictly. You are advised high vaginal swab culture and sensitivity. Then to tell me or take medicine accordingly. You know sugar is very good media for infection.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.