My scrotum left side is lowered and over scrotum skin some fluid bulges are there.

My scrotum left side is lowered and over scrotum skin som...
Hydrocele is fluid accumulated in the sac that surrounds the testicles. It may involve either one side (unilateral) or both sides (bilateral) of the scrotum.  Homoeopathy works very well for mild to moderate cases. Surgery is advised but if internal homeopathic medicine can help then why to go for surgery? The homoepathic treatment offers a very safe and effective way to cure. Homeopathy deals with the cause of the disease so that no further recurrence occurs. Homeopathy offers the natural way for the treatment of hydrocele. The treatment works wonderfully in various diseases. In homeopathy case taking is the most important part which reveals cause of the disease and accordingly medicine is prescribed. The remedies act wonderfully if prescribed correctly. The medicines help in reducing pain if present, help in absorption of fluid, help in healing if the underlying cause is injury, help in reducing swelling. There are 56 medicines which give great relief. However, the correct choice and the resulting relief is a matter of experience and right judgment on the part of the doctor. The treatment is decided after thorough case taking of the patient.  you can consult me by clicking on consult option for homoepathic treatment without side effects.