Hello I got pregnancy check by blood and my result is < 1.20 what does this mean! Some says its negative that I am not pregnant! But then also i'm not getting my periods! And I even got pregnancy check by urine dat was negative as well.

Hello I got pregnancy check by blood and my result is < 1...
Hello, Lybrate user, it happens some times your period is obstructed due to various reasons like stress, anxiety,depression, malnutrition,anaemia, over exertion, Pcod, thyroidism ,results in  ,delayed, painful,excess & frequent blood flow during menstruation. * Tk, plenty of water to hydrate yourself ,to eliminate toxins & to dilute your blood to establish your flow by regulating metabolism to absorb neutrients to nourish your body.  * go for meditation to reduce your stress, anxiety to calm your nerve, improving Oxygen volume in blood in order, to establish your smooth flow, improving haemoglobin level. * your diet be simple, non- irritant, easily digestible on time to maintain your digestion, avoiding gastric disorder. •TK, Apple,carrots, cheese,milk, banana,papaya, pomegranate, spinach,almonds, walnuts to improve your haemoglobin to release your flow, timely. • Tk, Homoeo medicine, gentle & rapid in action with no adverse effect, thereof. @ Pulsatilla 200-6 pills, thrice. * Ensure, sound sleep in d night for at least 7 hrs. •Avoid, caffiene,junkfood, dust,smoke, exertion •Your feedback will highly b appreciated for further, follow up.•Tk, care,
Hello, levels less than 3mIU, confirms that you are not pregnant and the delay is likely to be stress induced, so be patient till 15 days post missed periods to allow menses to start naturally.