Sir, I am 22 year old man and one of my canon tooth is damaged (think coz of germs) from past many years and I am feeling tooth pain very munch with the result I want your suggestion that should I go through root-canal, replacement or something else sir, please need quick answer ASAP bcoz passing through severe pain as thanking you.

Sir, I am 22 year old man and one of my canon tooth is da...
It depends upon the actual condition of the tooth. So please get it checked by a dentist. A proper care of the teeth is very important. You can also visit a government hospital where the charges are very nominal.
Rct is tried n tested method n it saves ur tooth u should get a tooth coloured cap over it after rct
Better go ahead with root canal treatment with crown.
Go for Root canal treatment.