Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have pain in underarms not able to move my hand. This problem occurs before period times a consulted out near my doctor but no use so please tell me the whats this problem is.

1 Doctor Answered
Dear Lybrate User, At present due to lack of details you may take Voverign SR twice a day for one day and let me jnow the results. Call back for detailed symptoms so that you may be cured fully.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.