Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have gap in my teeth and I 'am 21 years old can you tell me it me fixed in this age by pin.

3 Doctors Answered
Yes there is no age bar for that.
1 person found this helpful
Hello, the gap between teeth can be closed by: 1. Orthodontic (braces) treatment which is the best and most conservative treatment. This is the right age to get it done. Visit an orthodontist and get it checked. 2. Veneers 3. Crowns.
1 person found this helpful
Hello lybrate-user orthodontic treatment that is braces can be done easily at your age. Visit your nearest dentist where you can look for multiple choices from metal braces to invisible braces as per your convinence and get your gapps fixed.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.