Hello sir, I am heavy smoker what to do I am not able stop please help me to quit thanks.

Hello, Lybrate user, you must know ,why you need to quit smoking as ●It ,blocks & damages your air pipe, including lungs. Causing lungs cancer, copd,diminishing its capacity to retain oxygen.  ●  It, increases cholesterol level, being threatening to heart- and people around you ,will be sufferer of the same hazards for no fault of their own, you being the victim of breathing disorder, Asthma,gastric disorder, diseases of eyes, palpitation of heart with anaemia, lack of concentration. Irritation with anguish temperament. Loss of weight, insomnia, it will ruin yours as well as your spouse & children's 'future. • each puff of smoking burns the lips which appears blackened, narrowing carotid arteries to damage heart walls.  ● It's advisable to get rid of this killing agent, as soon as possible for the betterment of d entire family, nears & dears, around U  ●Tk, plenty of water free from contaminants to eliminate toxins &'regulate your metabolism to absorb protein, vitamins, minerals, energy & other important substance essential to upkeep ,repair & energise the body.    ●Don't skip your meal, rather, it should b easily digestible on time.  ● Go for meditation to reduce your stress and to inhale plenty of Oxygen to restore the flexibility of lungs to increase its tidal volume, nourishing the whole body of yours including heart and brain.   ●Tk, apples,carrots, cheese,almonds, walnuts,spinach, papaya,banana, milk,fish, chicken soup .●   Tk homoeo medicine ,gentle ,rapid & safer with no adverse effect. @ Nux vom 30-6 pills, thrice a day. @ Caladeum 20-6 pills, thrice a day. ●  Avoid, caffiene, alcohol,junk-food, alcohol. Stay fit & fine, your family is awaiting your arrival. ○Your feedback matters for further, follow up, please. Tk, care.