Need help with boil at my anal area. I am not in India I have got this issue a stag of skin coming out of my anal and it's kind off bleeding and paining me while walking and sleeping. Kindly advise what should I do and which medicine should I apply and how long it will take to go. Thanks.

Hi. As per your description it appears to be a fissure or fistula. It's better if you can consult a surgeon. If not possible than follow these precautions. Avoid spicy oily food. Take any laxative to avoid constipation. Do sitz bath for 15 min thrice a day by sitting in warm water. For medications you can consult online.
The tag will have to be removed by a surgeon. Till then, take care that you do not have constipation. Apply Xylocaine ointment locally and use a laxative for soft stool. You can also take a pain killer for relief. Mind you, this is just to tide over the period you are abroad.
Hi, avoid constipation. Take castor oil 10 ml with warm water at bed time. Avoid spicy foods and chicken. Drink plenty of water. Take amla daily if possible.