Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir. Mene doctors se chek up kara lia h me squint+lazy eye ka patient hu .me apse ek bat puchna chahta hu abhi meri ankh me squint jada nahi tirchapan thoda h jada ni .kuch Dr. Ne bola ki bhavisya me bhi ye esi hi rahegi or kuch ne bola ki future me ye or bigad sakti h sir kya ap muge ye bta sakte h ki .future me iski condition or kharab ho sakti h kya iska tirchapan. Or bad sakta h kya.

2 Doctors Answered
You are seeking advice for lazy (amblyopic) eye at age 20 yrs, no chance of improvement of in this life, so far divergent squint ii concerned, it can be cosmetically corrected but in most of the cases it again gradually become divergent in 5- 10 yrs. Now you have to take decision what to do?
1 person found this helpful
It usually remains about the same... Their will be no visual improvement in lazy eye. The squinting may however be operated to straighten the deviation to cosmetically acceptable level. However, in some cases, a deviation may reappear at some point of time in future...which direction n amount and when it will happen can't be predicated. usually doesn't worsen
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.