My teeth gets very sensitive when it connects with cold or normal water.& I can't tolerate the pain.

Sir. Sensitivity can have many causes. Please visit a dentist to find out the reason in your case. It could be because the enamel layer has worn out exposing the second layer inside the tooth. It could be due to decay which has again spread to the deeper potion of the teeth. It could be due to accumulation of food particles between the teeth and the gums which need to be cleaned out by scaling. Kindly visit a dentist.
There r two reasons for that 1. Infection and 2, is sensitivity due to exposed/erosion teeth. In case of infection filling or RCT is must. And for exposed tissue you can use any sensitivity tooth paste [eg. Sensodyne]. But its my advice to visit dentist once.
Hello, you need to visit a dentist and get it checked. If there is a cavity, you need to get it filled. For sensitive teeth you can use any good sensitive toothpaste available in the market.