I lost someone in April this year. Every since I come back from office everyday and I cry till I wet my entire pillow and am drained. I have had a panic attack lately but all the tests were normal. I need help. Please!

I lost someone in April this year. Every since I come bac...
Hello Jasmine plz give some more details so that I can help you with the best, Jasmine loss of someone very special n to move on without that person is really tough n very hard but life has to move on so it's good if you remember that person to move on for happy moments of life. U can ask for further assistance
It is natural to feel low and miss the person you have lost. However if it is interfering with your sleep, studies or general well being, or if you feel suicidal, you need to consult a psychiatrist. It is common to feel low, cry, feel like you are alone, or lose your self confidence. Usually time is the best healer. However if things are too difficult to handle you should talk to a psychiatrist or counselor. Confide in someone close to you, who will support you in this difficult time. Don't cut off from friends or family, even if you feel like you want to be alone.